The Anime: "Magi"
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew, what had happened to the anime "Magi"?
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14
http://www.crunchyroll.com/magi ? Is it not showing up for you or something?
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
No I am able to see that page, but it seems like the anime just ended there. The reason why I think this, is because its been on the same episode for quite some time and that usually means that the anime has ended.
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

mtryoutlander wrote:

No I am able to see that page, but it seems like the anime just ended there. The reason why I think this, is because its been on the same episode for quite some time and that usually means that the anime has ended.


Yea the anime is done for the moment, but there's a chance for a season three later. I hope at least.

It's kind of near where the manga is, so its probably going to wait before continuing.

So yea, at the moment, its done.
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
Oh.... Alrighty thanks. =D
Posted 5/1/14

Sacae89 wrote:


mtryoutlander wrote:

No I am able to see that page, but it seems like the anime just ended there. The reason why I think this, is because its been on the same episode for quite some time and that usually means that the anime has ended.


Yea the anime is done for the moment, but there's a chance for a season three later. I hope at least.

It's kind of near where the manga is, so its probably going to wait before continuing.

So yea, at the moment, its done.


Close to the manga? I guess we'll have to wait extra longer :<

18892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Black Libra Tower
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

The_Faint_Smile wrote:

Close to the manga? I guess we'll have to wait extra longer :<



Not necessarily. I mean, the manga wasn't that far ahead of the anime for season 2. Though considering the current arc is a mega information load, I think it might be best that A-1 waits for that arc to be done before venturing in making season 3.
One Punch Mod
85925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14

mtryoutlander wrote:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew, what had happened to the anime "Magi"?


Glad someone was able to solve that for you!

I'm closing this now, since it's answered (otherwise I would have moved to Site Support / Minor Questions

If you have other questions about what's up with Crunchyroll and its shows, you can ask there!
You must be logged in to post.