First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Unpopular Opinions on Anime
22656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / CA
Online
Posted 5/1/14

MimiLikesCake wrote:


hayate_sensei_853 wrote:

I don't think Kirito from Sword Art Online is as generic or "perfect" as people make him out to be. I saw him as a character who started out as a socially awkward teenager who was just trying to get by, but became someone who would try his hardest to protect the people around him after a heavy loss took a toll on his conscience. I also saw him as someone who could do a lot on his own, but still needed others to help him accomplish the really important things, something he didn't realize for a long time, hence why I don't seem him as too perfect.


Speaking of SAO, you reminded me of one more.

My favourite part of the whole series was the Yui subplot.



I completely agree. Yui was easily my favorite character, and the reunion scene near the end was probably my favorite scene in the series.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I forgot one, one very important one.

Sword Art Online is overrated.
The SAO part was good, the elf part was shit, so boring.
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 12/15/14
Every anime is shit because someone somewhere considers it shit, on the other hand every anime is the best series ever because someone somewhere thinks it is.
6723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

BLACKOUTMK2 wrote

8. 99% of the time I will choose a dub over subs given the choice because it saves me the hassle of reading. That, and a lot of the time I think there are English VA's who do perfectly fine jobs. I'm watching the dub of Eureka 7 at the moment and I have no quarrels with it.


The dub of Eureka 7 is great.

62792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

SacredBlood77 wrote:
Every anime is shit because someone somewhere considers it shit, on the other hand every anime is the best series ever because someone somewhere thinks it is.

Someone out there thinks Magical Warfare anime is the best series ever?
104071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/1/14

bathroom64 wrote:


SacredBlood77 wrote:
Every anime is shit because someone somewhere considers it shit, on the other hand every anime is the best series ever because someone somewhere thinks it is.

Someone out there thinks Magical Warfare anime is the best series ever?


Yes.

Look at these two. They are OTP.
62792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14

AnimeKami wrote:
Look at these two. They are OTP.

Hmm, I got those 2 confused with the 2 from Strike the Blood for a second there! O.o They even wore the same outfits...
55583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 12/15/14

iblessall wrote:



11. The pacing in Black Bullet doesn't suck. In fact, it's actually pretty decent.


I would like to agree with you but if you read the manga you might completely change your opinion. IMO its like ALOT BETTER. However, if you like the show as stand alone anime then I can understand your point.


Oh and another thing, I think one of the strengths of Attack on Titan is in its characters (with the exception of Eren).
61526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

Des85 wrote:

I forgot one, one very important one.

Sword Art Online is overrated.
The SAO part was good, the elf part was shit, so boring.


this is supposed to be the thread about UNPOPULAR opinions. this is a fairly popular one...
Posted 5/1/14

endallchaos wrote:

I think Akira is an average movie.



i was expecting an interesting ending :(... but it was about a vicious cycle and nothing more. I gotta admit the art and animation stuff got me high thou
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

aidenraine wrote:


this is supposed to be the thread about UNPOPULAR opinions. this is a fairly popular one...


On here yeah, but overall it's not really :P
Lots and lots of anime noobs think it's the greatest shit ever
40325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/1/14 , edited 5/1/14
Damn this thread has grown since i stepped out for class.

You know what Magical Warfare and Strike the Blood have in common?
8145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I don't like Neo Genesis Evangelion. A lot of "omgzor the most awesome series evaar!" on the internet about that one.
I also like Kirino in OreImo :-) She isn't, what I've seen while surfing on the internet, the most popular character. I like the Anime as well.
14644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 5/1/14

SacredBlood77 wrote:

Every anime is shit because someone somewhere considers it shit, on the other hand every anime is the best series ever because someone somewhere thinks it is.


The idea that someone out there thinks Boku no Pico is the best anime ever makes me cringe.
18136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/14
I enjoyed the insanity of Samurai Flamenco.

I think Free! is great and I will admit that much of it has to do with the sexiness. I didn't understand the appeal of a bathing suit and an apron until I watched this show. That being said, it is not the ONLY reason I watch it. The story is pretty good. But I'll admit I wish it was more like a sports anime.

I don't find lolis that adorable. The ones this season are intelligent and strong for the most part, I won't take that from them, but they're not something I'd be like "OMG I want to take you hooooommee!!!" Shiro maybe but...otherwise no.

Zetsuen no Tempest:



I don't think Alka from Blade and Soul is dull. I actually like that she doesn't talk so much. It makes me pay more attention to what she does.











First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.