First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Crunchyroll Forum App
13518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Space
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
What do YOU guys think about the idea?
Would you be opposed to it?
It's been on my mind for a while.
Sogno- 
45766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
someone created one for the android i think... i looked for the thread but i don't think i have the right title. But yeah it would be great to have for sure. ^^
21575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
Yes.

Forums works in browser, just not very well.
23640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
Great idea!
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
I pray to the crunchyroll gods to grant humanity this gift!
14803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
I think the social aspect of CR should be a part of the Crunchyroll app.
34746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
Here's the link that TheOmegaForce created for the Androids.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-845309/cr-forum-app?pg=0
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/5/14
I think it'd be cool
gardar 
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/14
yes plz!
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/5/14
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-845309/cr-forum-app?pg=0

Here' you go, a CR forum app. I know it's not a official app but it's still good enough.


littleporkchop wrote:

I think it'd be cool





gardar wrote:

yes plz!

12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/5/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-845309/cr-forum-app?pg=0

Here' you go, a CR forum app. I know it's not a official app but it's still good enough.


littleporkchop wrote:

I think it'd be cool





gardar wrote:

yes plz!



I have an iphone, so this is of no use to me. It's a shame how difficult apple makes it for app developers to develop for iOS. I still have no idea how the iPhone is so popular
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/5/14

littleporkchop wrote:


I have an iphone, so this is of no use to me. It's a shame how difficult apple makes it for app developers to develop for iOS. I still have no idea how the iPhone is so popular


It's not hard to develop for IOS (the operating system for iPhone/iPad), but the problem is that your required to publish the app on the app store witch costs a license fee.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 7/5/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


littleporkchop wrote:


I have an iphone, so this is of no use to me. It's a shame how difficult apple makes it for app developers to develop for iOS. I still have no idea how the iPhone is so popular


It's not hard to develop for IOS (the operating system for iPhone/iPad), but the problem is that your required to publish the app on the app store witch costs a license fee.


Yeah that's what I meant, poor wording on my part.
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 7/5/14
There's no money to be had in it. I can't imagine them devoting time and resources to it unless it was an added flourish in the standard CR app.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/5/14

Kunami_Mata wrote:

There's no money to be had in it. I can't imagine them devoting time and resources to it unless it was an added flourish in the standard CR app.


They could always make it premium exclusive.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.