No Game No Life Discussion
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
So I looked and didn't see any discussion for this anime but Wow is it a fun series so far! What do you guys think of it?
xxJing 
41098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
hmm i looked it up but i didn't see it. Must of missed it
78224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
For future reference there's a discussion index.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-804615/show-discussion-index

And NGNL is my favorite so far this season, I'm liking it a lot.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
i have no idea how to delete this. Dammit 7 years on crunchyroll and I still don't know shit lol
51194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/2/14

hinhata wrote:

I have no idea how to delete this. Dammit 7 years on crunchyroll and I still don't know shit lol
You can delete posts yourself within an hour, but not threads. To do that, report yourself to the moderator link and just say you want the thread closed.
78224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14
You can report your own first post and ask a mod to close it I guess. I don't know of any other ways.

Edit: What asharka said.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
I did but it's scary doing thatXD Why their no delete your own posts!
107269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/2/14
I wish my account was from 2006, then I all sorts of things can happen.
78224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I wish my account was from 2006, then I all sorts of things can happen.
I'm envious of you old people and your oblong avatars.
107269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/2/14 , edited 5/2/14

Insomnist wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I wish my account was from 2006, then I all sorts of things can happen.
I'm envious of you old people and your oblong avatars.


I was about to change my avatar, I then noticed that the cropping window goes to a square. Alarm bells went off, here we are to this day.

the abuse some people's avatars were longer than looong cat.
Queen Moderator
47848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 5/2/14

hinhata wrote:

So I looked and didn't see any discussion for this anime but Wow is it a fun series so far! What do you guys think of it?



Locked and closed it for ya ^_^
You must be logged in to post.