First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Share your Gainax anime Experience.
24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14
Uhmm Really the only gainax endings I've come to understand is gurren lagann and kill la kill, Evangaleon and panty and stocking went over my head. Now I've heard their known for this so I'd like to know your experience or are these the only two anime they've mad like this.
106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/14
like what, exactly?
21739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 5/3/14
The last 5 minutes of episode 11 of Medaka Box Abnomal. I didn't have the words. And that bizarre 12th episode...

I just want a season 3.
76342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/3/14
Diebuster and FLCL?
24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14

AnimeKami wrote:

like what, exactly?





Kurodenki wrote:

The last 5 minutes of episode 11 of Medaka Box Abnomal. I didn't have the words. And that bizarre 12th episode...

I just want a season 3.





Insomnist wrote:

Diebuster and FLCL?


I really want to watch Medaka Box, but I got mixed reviews is it good in you guys opinion. I actually liked flcl didn't know it was gainax, I've heard of diebuster since i saw an gif of it then looked it up. I hear diebuster ending is sad.

Just share your overall experience with their endings or anime in general like was it good, bad, confusing, or even intriguing.. It seems like they purposely make the endings complex.

106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14
the priority of recommending medaka box is not very high on my list.
5540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14
Gainax= Good people do bad things to save the world/what the care about and then try and live with the consequences... kind of like PTSD...
That's one of the things I got from Gainax shows.
That's also simplifying it . . . almost too much. Like summing up the US constitution in three paragraphs.
24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14

AnimeKami wrote:

the priority of recommending medaka box is not very high on my list.


Wow it's that bad?

106076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/3/14

derrick_1991 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

the priority of recommending medaka box is not very high on my list.


Wow it's that bad?



It is not bad. It is not an anime on the top of the list if I were to would recommend an anime for someone.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14
Medaka Box was...interesting to say the least.
I actually liked it for the things it did...but it was quite the bizarre show.
Would definitely watch again and am planning to read the manga...
24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14

AnimeKami wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

the priority of recommending medaka box is not very high on my list.


Wow it's that bad?



It is not bad. It is not an anime on the top of the list if I were to would recommend an anime for someone.


I wouldn't recommend anybody gantz or basilisk death everywhere. I get you thanks though.

24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14

GoldTStar wrote:

Medaka Box was...interesting to say the least.
I actually liked it for the things it did...but it was quite the bizarre show.


Answer me one question was the ending understandable, I've only seen awesome gifs but always get mixed reviews when I ask about it.

40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 5/3/14

derrick_1991 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Medaka Box was...interesting to say the least.
I actually liked it for the things it did...but it was quite the bizarre show.


Answer me one question was the ending understandable, I've only seen awesome gifs but always get mixed reviews when I ask about it.



Hmmmmm......no.
24288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Atlanta, G.A.
Offline
Posted 5/3/14

GoldTStar wrote:


derrick_1991 wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

Medaka Box was...interesting to say the least.
I actually liked it for the things it did...but it was quite the bizarre show.


Answer me one question was the ending understandable, I've only seen awesome gifs but always get mixed reviews when I ask about it.



Hmmmmm......no.


Lol, You got me cracking up. Thank you for your response.

224149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 5/3/14 , edited 5/3/14
TTGL baby

EVA 3.0 was also something that gave me quite a mindfuck.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.