First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply if you were in a zombie situation what type of pistol would you use.
Member
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08 , edited 1/30/08
if you were in a situation were people have the t-virus and zombies were around what type of pistol would you use.

for example: deasert eagle 50mm, beretta 9mm, colt 45mm.
i would use the deasert eagle because its a frikin magnum 50mm bullet, it can knock things down easly.
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I always love usin' the Magnum in the RE series, but it might be fun to use a Desert Eagle.. if it was Gold Plated!
Member
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
wow yeah gold plate that would be awsome!
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

hitman-san wrote:

wow yeah gold plate that would be awsome!


What pistol would you use hitman-san?
Member
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
eather a m1911 (colt 45) , USP, or a desert eagle because there eather 45caluber or 50 and thats a big @ss bullet to knock down a zombie. (a normal caluber bullet is 9 so that wont knock down a zombe easly unless you shoot it at the head.)
51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/1/08

hitman-san wrote:

eather a m1911 (colt 45) , USP, or a desert eagle because there eather 45caluber or 50 and thats a big @ss bullet to knock down a zombie. (a normal caluber bullet is 9 so that wont knock down a zombe easly unless you shoot it at the head.)


Heeey whats caluber!? I don't really kno what all that is but a 50cal is sometimes used in sniper rifles, rt?
Member
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/3/08

jakari wrote:


hitman-san wrote:

eather a m1911 (colt 45) , USP, or a desert eagle because there eather 45caluber or 50 and thats a big @ss bullet to knock down a zombie. (a normal caluber bullet is 9 so that wont knock down a zombe easly unless you shoot it at the head.)


Heeey whats caluber!? I don't really kno what all that is but a 50cal is sometimes used in sniper rifles, rt?
ok a cal is how wide the bullet is and then mm(milimeter) is how long the bullet is.

51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/4/08

hitman-san wrote:


jakari wrote:


hitman-san wrote:

eather a m1911 (colt 45) , USP, or a desert eagle because there eather 45caluber or 50 and thats a big @ss bullet to knock down a zombie. (a normal caluber bullet is 9 so that wont knock down a zombe easly unless you shoot it at the head.)


Heeey whats caluber!? I don't really kno what all that is but a 50cal is sometimes used in sniper rifles, rt?
ok a cal is how wide the bullet is and then mm(milimeter) is how long the bullet is.



oh, yaay thanx for tellin' meee!!
Member
1765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/5/08
I would use :


WALTHER P99

and


GLOCK

Member
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 2/8/08

audryhermanto wrote:

I would use :


WALTHER P99

and


GLOCK

nice nice i like the p99 man.

51966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / US
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
woo hoo hoo
Posted 2/15/08
The Matilda handgun upgraded 100%

It shreds, it shatters, it splatters, it's amazing!
Member
6122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The stars
Offline
Posted 2/16/08

hitman-san wrote:

if you were in a situation were people have the t-virus and zombies were around what type of pistol would you use.

for example: deasert eagle 50mm, beretta 9mm, colt 45mm.
i would use the deasert eagle because its a frikin magnum 50mm bullet, it can knock things down easly.


YES!! Same!!
Member
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
I would use a 9mm because even though the eagle is powerful beyond compare the 9mm is just my favorite gun srry! What assault rifle would u use?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.