First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply May the fourth be with you all!
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/4/14 , edited 5/4/14
Hello CR users!!

Just wanted to take a moment to say, May the fourth be with you all!

Are any of you going to do anything extra nerdy today for it?
11725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
May the Fourth to You too!!

Skipping Episode 1.
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
Ah! I completely forgot about May 4th until you reminded me! xD

May the Fourth be with you too. ;D
And no, probably nothing different than normal.
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
May the fourth be with you all

Well it's no more nerdy than my days usually are, but it's themed today. I bought a bunch of Star Wars games off the Steam sale and I'll be playing them all day.
Sharb8 
22651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles / Hun...
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
nerd birthday party. its my bday lol
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/4/14

hyjinx17 wrote:

May the fourth be with you all

Well it's no more nerdy than my days usually are, but it's themed today. I bought a bunch of Star Wars games off the Steam sale and I'll be playing them all day.


I agree living a nerdy life haha and i just picked up a lot of games aswell




Sharb8 wrote:

nerd birthday party. its my bday lol


Happy birthday man!

45606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
May the fourth be with you all too, but I will be watching Hockey today! Happy Birthday Sharbster!
Sogno- 
24866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
i read the Sunday comics and Fox Trot informed me of this special day
45735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Online
Posted 5/4/14
the same nerdy thing I do every other day marathoning anime.

i'm going to check out Captain Earth right now, and see if this is any good... [or is it just another mecha I need to throw in the anime bin]
4787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
Ummm... No, I won't do anything. Maybe next year. Probably not. Until this thread, I was unaware of the pun and there being a Star Wars Day, after all.
5010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
unfortunately no. I gotta work tonight for 10 hrs
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/4/14 , edited 5/4/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

the same nerdy thing I do every other day marathoning anime.

i'm going to check out Captain Earth right now, and see if this is any good... [or is it just another mecha I need to throw in the anime bin]


Haha i feel ya! I havent checked that one out yet. Im not a huge mecha fan unless its Gurren Lagann or Broken Blade




aeb0717 wrote:

Ummm... No, I won't do anything. Maybe next year. Probably not. Until this thread, I was unaware of the pun and there being a Star Wars Day, after all.


I guess its better to know now then never



Moore777 wrote:

unfortunately no. I gotta work tonight for 10 hrs


Stay strong and may the fourth be with you
8773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
I might watch a Star Wars movie or play a game.

May the Fourth be with you!
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 5/4/14

Iberjib wrote:

I might watch a Star Wars movie or play a game.

May the Fourth be with you!


And with you! Ive been playing Jedi Academy all day haha
21159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 5/4/14
Nothing much.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.