First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply DRAMAtical Murder | DMMd Anticipation and Discussion
3294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/4/14 , edited 5/4/14
Looks interesting, but BL just isn't for me.
9390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
The game is definitely bl, but I don't think the anime will be. I think a lot of fangirls would be upset if they chose someone they didn't like for Aoba.
19266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Disboard world of...
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
Had heard about video game, didn't know was gonna be a series, I will defiantly try watching this
27044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / My bed in my room
Offline
Posted 5/4/14
will give this a try
Posted 5/4/14

chrome_mist wrote:


Greed_III wrote:

It was all awesome until I scrolled down to the part where you say that it's BL. Are you sure it is? Please tell me it isn't? I don't mind the target audience but pleas tell me it isn't BL...




Definitely not BL.


wow... saucy scene.

i wonder if CR will get this anime xD... considering there are two semi-naked dudes and the detail of those nipples... R18+
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 5/5/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

i wonder if CR will get this anime xD... considering there are two semi-naked dudes and the detail of those nipples... R18+


That scene was actually not from the anime. I just found it through google images.
10028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
Hi, I guess i just wanted to put my input in this as well.
This anime which was original a visual novel, with BL in it, will most likely end up like TNC a similar BL Visual Novel that was turned into an anime but with no BL.
Not this is neither bad or good, for the fans, who have known about the BL, who actually played the game, and enjoyed it, are neither disappointed that most likely will not feature any BL.
Now don't be attacking this DMMD because it was originally a Boys Love thing.
Because what the hell is that like really, don't be judging things.
From the information the Nitro Chiral has released, also the Manga, as well as interviews and the special events through out.
It will be implied stuff (something like Free!)
The Plot of DMMD weather any romantic interest is shown or not,is amazing on its own and i hope that no one starts judging it on the sole fact that its a BL game. And should not ignore that fact that yea there is some romantic feelings going on through these people.
And that isn't a bad thing.
Just because some people hate yaoi, or any kind of relationship between male protagonist doesnt mean, you should attack the fandom.
Just putting that out there.
The anime should be coming out in 5/10/2014 for what I have seen. Let see what happens, now shall we.
And also on the side note, these are the same people who did Dangan Ronpa (animation), the people who are doing music are same for (diabolik Lovers), its such an amazing crew of people working on this.
So if you guys want to know the gist of this anime, go on youtube watch the Dmmd PLaythrough's or walkthrough, ( it really depends if you want to hear commentary on it or not).
5785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Under your blankets
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
I have been anticipating this since I heard that the visual novel was getting an anime adaption. I still need to finish 2 more routes, but i think it's safe to say that more Clear screen time is always a good thing...and Noiz...

>w> <w< *hides my gender*
10028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
Dude there is nothing wrong with your gender!
WE ALL NEED SOME NOIZ AND CLEAR IN OUR LIVES!
I WANT TO SEE CLEAR'S FACE!!!
5785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Under your blankets
Offline
Posted 5/7/14 , edited 5/7/14

MeliZbeauty wrote:

Dude there is nothing wrong with your gender!
WE ALL NEED SOME NOIZ AND CLEAR IN OUR LIVES!
I WANT TO SEE CLEAR'S FACE!!!


Behold the awesomeness of Clear's beautiful face under the gas mask~

10028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
OHHH PRECIOUS CLEAR!!!!
YES Noiz does get most of the fan service and my feeeeelsss for him.
But all the tears go to Clear!
5785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Under your blankets
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
I still need to finish up Kojaku's route and Ren. Had computer problems lately, but I shall finish it before this summer! >:o
Posted 5/8/14

MeliZbeauty wrote:

OHHH PRECIOUS CLEAR!!!!
YES Noiz does get most of the fan service and my feeeeelsss for him.
But all the tears go to Clear!


Even Clear's happy end so touching !
always my favorite route on dmmd
/uglysobs/

ohhhh, i need Mizuki's route !
8121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / qtπ
Offline
Posted 5/8/14
Wow, these homolust shows sure do get great opening posts. Ugh, I can't stand yaoi.

Gonna try this show anyway though because I'm pretty dumb.
10028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/8/14 , edited 5/8/14
Yea i think we all craved a Mizuki Route.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.