First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Anticipation and Discussion
29900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 7/11/14 , edited 7/11/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:

I actually didn't think it was all that hilarious, but I got interrupted multiple times watching it. The mojo and atmosphere was all off, so I'm definitely willing to give it a second chance.


You're doing it wrong goober.


I can't help it, my mind was preoccupied It's the mojo I'm telling ya. I've gotta be in the right mood for laugh out loud comedy.
40094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
First episode was a slapstick farce, but it has a lot of potential, and some great voice actors. Fairly mainc, but enjoyable none the less.

When the princess arrived I was thinking "Infinite Stratos"
52893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14 , edited 7/11/14
...There is no point in hiding it....I might as well get it out now...Kurano is best girl (For now).
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 7/11/14

TrueGoober wrote:
I can't help it, my mind was preoccupied It's the mojo I'm telling ya. I've gotta be in the right mood for laugh out loud comedy.


You best find a good time to re-watch it then!

52893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14

Rito2Ru wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:
I can't help it, my mind was preoccupied It's the mojo I'm telling ya. I've gotta be in the right mood for laugh out loud comedy.


You best find a good time to re-watch it then!


you have picked TWO wrong girls to like this season already! I'm disappointed.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 7/11/14

cay032692 wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


TrueGoober wrote:
I can't help it, my mind was preoccupied It's the mojo I'm telling ya. I've gotta be in the right mood for laugh out loud comedy.


You best find a good time to re-watch it then!


you have picked TWO wrong girls to like this season already! I'm disappointed.


I didn't pick a girl yet
That was my only "angry" screenshot from the episode that I took.
52893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14

Rito2Ru wrote:
I didn't pick a girl yet
That was my only "angry" screenshot from the episode that I took.


Alright, alright, alight all good then.
Posted 7/11/14
1st half is boring then 2nd half goes WHOA!!!!
Seriously, WTF did i just watched?
I only like the Ghost girl.
14330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
Episode 1



I finally got time to watch the first episode and my god! That was pretty funny.. it had some ecchi scene, but they weren't that bad. The main character and his harems of girls are interesting.. I can see getting a lot of laughs out of this anime. I just love how everything went down in a tiny room.
16072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
Cosplayer is BEST! Nothing is worse than trying to protect the fabric of reality only to be thwarted by a dude and a door, plus the crying about the uniform they force her to wear was adorable. Ghost girl is second though.
30331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
So episode 2 they all are in his class and his teacher is a loli who wants his apartment to conduct research in something or other.

Calling it now.
57034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 7/12/14


Since Kurano is channeling Aeka (Tenchi Muyo), the weight of anime history obliges me to choose her as Best Girl.

This show is definitely in my queue.
95166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/12/14 , edited 7/12/14
...He is basically triggering every single Main Heroine Flag there is for Harem animes.

41382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 7/12/14
Some random pics

Harumi , Theiamillis and Yurika



Shizuka

215553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/18/14
Episode 2

Eh yeah that was weird.

Poor Yurika. She seems to play the role of a scapegoat in this series so far. ED song is decent I guess.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.