Post Reply When in Japan I don't want to see that special page ever click!
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/14
I can use the forums here so could you just show me that page once! Every page load is way excessive! I still want to use the forums even though I can't watch from here. Thanks.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/5/14 , edited 5/5/14
I know your pain. That page is annoying.

I take it you are in Japan now?
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

AnimeKami wrote:

I know your pain. That page is annoying.

I take it you are in Japan now?


I am there now, just for a short trip. We have it pretty good with Crunchyroll I must say. If you miss a show here the legal streams are usually delayed by several days. Crunchyroll you can stream anytime after it is available.
Guardian of A/M/P
65280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

hpulley wrote:

I can use the forums here so could you just show me that page once! Every page load is way excessive! I still want to use the forums even though I can't watch from here. Thanks.


I wonder what's the probability of crunchyroll staff members cater to inconveniences vs. to other much more major problems- to actually say “Yes” to this and do something for it.

Relatively to what I've seen on these "Help" boards, I don't see this being fix by a long shot.
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

zendude wrote:


hpulley wrote:

I can use the forums here so could you just show me that page once! Every page load is way excessive! I still want to use the forums even though I can't watch from here. Thanks.


I wonder what's the probability of crunchyroll staff members cater to inconveniences vs. to other much more major problems- to actually say “Yes” to this and do something for it.

Relatively to what I've seen on these "Help" boards, I don't see this being fix by a long shot.

All I can do is report it and ask... But I agree the priority will likely be very low.
104119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
You will be out of Japan soon enough.

I only know of two users that are currently on a long term stay in Japan. Not sure if resources will be pooled to address this minor issue.
You must be logged in to post.