First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Have you ever tried dating someone you met here?
76801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

shimmer_ wrote:

it happens more frequently than you realize, give this thread a day, they will pop in

really with the way the world is you're just as likely to find your someone on here than anywhere else. let the haters hate, do what you want.


This. Well said, Shimmer! Just have fun with it; be spontaneous. You never know where You may meet Mr. or Miss Right.
63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
I see a problem because most people are from all over the world. I would also not suggest people like me, who roam this site spreading malicious intent all over. This is crunchyroll. Why not just try a dating site anyways?
47329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/6/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:




I guess it's not impossible to start dating someone on a forum.


Higeru wrote:


I personally think that it would be hard to develop feelings for someone who is just recommending a anime or getting recommendations by you. But in the case of a games you actually get to know how the other person thinks when you play with them and therefore I believe that a game is a better platform for a relationship. I'm not saying that it's impossible to develop feelings for someone on a forum... I'm just saying that it won't happen as easy as in a game.
Posted 5/6/14

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:




I guess it's not impossible to start dating someone on a forum.


Higeru wrote:


I personally think that it would be hard to develop feelings for someone who is just recommending a anime or getting recommendations by you. But in the case of a games you actually get to know how the other person thinks when you play with them and therefore I believe that a game is a better platform for a relationship. I'm not saying that it's impossible to develop feelings for someone on a forum... I'm just saying that it won't happen as easy as in a game.


I think it's harder to date on MMO games since... so few females play on there...

And between 2008-2012, there were a lot of people dating through facebook... and some forums function like facebook...
23694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
LMFAO

CRUNCHYHARMONY
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14

bathroom64 wrote:

I see a problem because most people are from all over the world. I would also not suggest people like me, who roam this site spreading malicious intent all over. This is crunchyroll. Why not just try a dating site anyways?




Well the reason was it would be nice because have same interest or hobby. Also we sometimes meet friends here so why not right? I was just asking. XD
Posted 5/6/14
It happens in here alot.also it happens in facebook way more.people with common interest in anime/manga dating all the time.but its just an online love.I don't think someone actually tired to go out with his online date.
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

I personally think that it would be hard to develop feelings for someone who is just recommending a anime or getting recommendations by you. But in the case of a games you actually get to know how the other person thinks when you play with them and therefore I believe that a game is a better platform for a relationship. I'm not saying that it's impossible to develop feelings for someone on a forum... I'm just saying that it won't happen as easy as in a game.

I agree that it is easier in MMO games. But recently people in those games changed. They are only very few people who are friendly nowadays.And then when those people reach a certain high level , they stop playing. Unlike here when you finish something your just going to find another anime or manga then talk about it. Or does it depend on the game? XD

5069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Hell?
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Nope the idea never cross my mind. After playing MMORPGs I've learned 2 things about the online world. First MMORPG stands for Many Men Online Role-Playing Girls. Second in the online world Girl is short for Guy In Real Life. Ever seen the Movie "Gamer"?
But joking aside I don't think people online are really honest with you about how they look or what they are like. I know many will say "Looks don't matter." but I will disagree I believe for a relationship to be successful there has to be some physical attraction. Also how people act online and how they are offline are often times two very different beast.
47329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/6/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:


I think it's harder to date on MMO games since... so few females play on there...

And between 2008-2012, there were a lot of people dating through facebook... and some forums function like facebook...


I'd say dating in a MMO is easier then what most people think, I play video games regularly (I play all kinds of games [J]RPG, MMO, FPS etc.) and I can tell you one thing and that's that girls/females don't play FPS and those kind of games since they often have a male protagonist(s)... But in a MMO your the creator of your own character witch in turn open the doors for more females/girls to play those type of games. In fact I know a bunch of females that play MMO games, so in other words it won't be that hard to find them... However I believe they might say that they're boys/males because they don't want to get bullied online and the once that I've known have accully abandoned some of their old accounts because they got bullied online.
47329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:


I agree that it is easier in MMO games. But recently people in those games changed. They are only very few people who are friendly nowadays.And then when those people reach a certain high level , they stop playing. Unlike here when you finish something your just going to find another anime or manga then talk about it. Or does it depend on the game? XD



Well, I'd say that depends on the community of said game... If a game has a bad community and a community team that doesn't try to hold them in the game then of course people will leave, however if a game has a great community then this won't happen.
17396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
All the people posting about MMORPG dating I think theres an anime somewhat similar to this.. I think it's called... Sword Art Online?
Posted 5/6/14

Fuddbender wrote:

All the people posting about MMORPG dating I think theres an anime somewhat similar to this.. I think it's called... Sword Art Online?


rofl!!!

should be re-named to Date Art Online, since they've dedicated several episodes to stupid love stuff.
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

Fuddbender wrote:

All the people posting about MMORPG dating I think theres an anime somewhat similar to this.. I think it's called... Sword Art Online?


I also thought of the same thing xD
47329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 5/6/14

Fuddbender wrote:

All the people posting about MMORPG dating I think theres an anime somewhat similar to this.. I think it's called... Sword Art Online?


Well, you just said something really stupid... SAO doesn't really have any MMO references in it more then dungeons and party. If you want a anime about MMO then go ahead and watch Log Horizon! Anyways both Log Horizon and SAO may start a conversation about them and that's all. Where as if you play a MMO you interact with another person online and therefore that will give you a bigger impact on another person since not only do you get their opinions about well... A anime... But you also get to know them down to how they think while under stressful situations .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.