First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Have you ever tried dating someone you met here?
62792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:
You should think that nobody loves you yet... Please Don't be like that

Don't boss him around you bully.
1629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Higeru wrote:
You should think that nobody loves you yet... Please Don't be like that

Don't boss him around you bully.


I am not bossing him around.. I said please so i'm asking..
Posted 5/6/14

onibrotonel wrote:
Maybe your standards are too high.

Date someone lower on your expectations. Build some confidence from there.
It's up to you if you should break up from that guy and then set the bars high again.


lol I wouldn't do that to someone...

I have trouble talking to men even if I consider them average looking.
10031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Swedish Street Life
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Online dating is common lulz. but it could be harder here mainly because there is people from all over the world and i have hard time belive someone will travel 500 miles for an online date


Is it really necessary to meet? Sorry i don't know how it actually works xD



If you start to love somebody of coruse you would like to meet them. i dont see the point in dating otherwise if you are never gonna meet then you can just be online friends instead
Sogno- 
45684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:


FuturePriest wrote:

Online dating is common lulz. but it could be harder here mainly because there is people from all over the world and i have hard time belive someone will travel 500 miles for an online date


Is it really necessary to meet? Sorry i don't know how it actually works xD


nope you need to fall in love, get married, own a house, and have babies without ever meeting
Posted 5/6/14

Sogno- wrote:


nope you need to fall in love, get married, own a house, and have babies without ever meeting


think I've seen this in Korea once
25136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
There's no way.
50357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
Had one date whom I met over the internet. Boring, no shared interests; probably would've been better off using CR matchmaker!
Posted 5/6/14

Axerith wrote:

Had one date whom I met over the internet. Boring, no shared interests; probably would've been better off using CR matchmaker!


How did that even happen? Did you two not talk at all first? I mean...I would think most people who meet online would at least like to get to know a person as much as possible before ever going on a date(This date you mention is IRL right?).
Posted 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:

Is it really necessary to meet? Sorry i don't know how it actually works xD


Now that I think about it, it might work out better if you never meet. RL people are not what they are online, IDGAF what they say... If you like them online, it's quite possible you wouldn't like them as much IRL. I've been there before. I ended up acting like a jerk, I guess but whatever..
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
I never tried dating someone ever.
18442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 5/6/14

Higeru wrote:

Omg why not? Now im embarassed for making this xD i thought this was a nice idea


It's not a bad idea but it's a very difficult road to take.
9897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
I've married, I've snogged, I've avoided but I've never dated.
11713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 5/6/14
I'm sure not going to date anyone here.
37909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Córdoba, Argentina
Offline
Posted 5/6/14 , edited 5/6/14
I'm trying, but she keeps rejecting me xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.