Post Reply Should the last two vials containing Smallpox virus be destroyed?
Posted 5/7/14
should they be destroyed? Or be kept further?
Posted 5/7/14
If they stored safely and not used for bio warfare then it is good, because if small pox occurs again then we have a backup to help vaccinate quickly. It depends on many factors I think
Member
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/7/14
Well, I know that turning it into a bio-weapon is a low probability/high consequence threat, which is they only reason they still have them.

My question would be if those are REALLY the only two vials in existence, and are the other ones in responsible hands? But that could just be my own paranoia talking.
Posted 5/7/14

Hayagriva wrote:

Well, I know that turning it into a bio-weapon is a low probability/high consequence threat, which is they only reason they still have them.

My question would be if those are REALLY the only two vials in existence, and are the other ones in responsible hands? But that could just be my own paranoia talking.


Lmao I wouldnt put anything pass the usa haha, maybe is my own paranoia since they the only ones who used nuclear bombs amd much more, plus the other question are they the only two, well I know we have it in london surrey university no it isnt the only 2 lmao
Member
731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/7/14

houourevival wrote:


Hayagriva wrote:

Well, I know that turning it into a bio-weapon is a low probability/high consequence threat, which is they only reason they still have them.

My question would be if those are REALLY the only two vials in existence, and are the other ones in responsible hands? But that could just be my own paranoia talking.


Lmao I wouldnt put anything pass the usa haha, maybe is my own paranoia since they the only ones who used nuclear bombs amd much more, plus the other question are they the only two, well I know we have it in london surrey university no it isnt the only 2 lmao


8 countries tested nuclear weapons, included Great Britain, with 4 more countries unconfirmed. No question that the USA was the most obsessed with it though.

Posted 5/8/14

Hayagriva wrote:


houourevival wrote:


Hayagriva wrote:

Well, I know that turning it into a bio-weapon is a low probability/high consequence threat, which is they only reason they still have them.

My question would be if those are REALLY the only two vials in existence, and are the other ones in responsible hands? But that could just be my own paranoia talking.


Lmao I wouldnt put anything pass the usa haha, maybe is my own paranoia since they the only ones who used nuclear bombs amd much more, plus the other question are they the only two, well I know we have it in london surrey university no it isnt the only 2 lmao


8 countries tested nuclear weapons, included Great Britain, with 4 more countries unconfirmed. No question that the USA was the most obsessed with it though.



Lmao but I meant who actually used it in a war xP
Anyway in london we carry the bloody plague too and more virulent and deadly, even with our most powerful 3 intravenous antibiotics the mortality rate is 95% . My uncle is a surgeon and he knows the head of microbiology at that university hence I know
You must be logged in to post.