Post Reply Introduce Yourself
Member
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 5/8/14
Introductions to the group. Let's keep posts in this thread just to saying who you are, age, & welcoming each other!

I'm Matt, I'm 30. I'm married with 2 kids (2 more on the way). My favorite anime series is FLCL (the music & wacky plot combine to make awesomeness). I'm currently watching Attack on Titan (very slowly) and Blue Exorcist.

Welcome.
Member
51139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / F
Offline
Posted 6/24/14
Hello Sandy here I am definetly an older member at 57. I have been enjoying animation/anime for many years, starting with Disney ,which in the early days had many Japanese animators working on its productions..Dont have any grandchildren yet but if i did would watch almost all of Akira Kurosawas works with them .Like you I hopw more people get active. I would like to talk about the history of anime ,styles series and culture phenomenons. Bye For now!!
Member
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 6/26/14

etruscan wrote:

Hello Sandy here I am definetly an older member at 57. I have been enjoying animation/anime for many years, starting with Disney ,which in the early days had many Japanese animators working on its productions..Dont have any grandchildren yet but if i did would watch almost all of Akira Kurosawas works with them .Like you I hopw more people get active. I would like to talk about the history of anime ,styles series and culture phenomenons. Bye For now!!


Welcome aboard! Pleasure to meet you
Member
51139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
59 / F
Offline
Posted 6/30/14
thanks and back at you, any chance that rn in your sign on name means reg nurse?If so I am as well.
Member
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 7/8/14

etruscan wrote:

thanks and back at you, any chance that rn in your sign on name means reg nurse?If so I am as well.

Nope, the sign-in name is MD (from Maryland); MRN (my initials).

My sister's an RN, I'm a PE (professional engineer).
Member
16047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 7/21/15
Ben here, 34, 3 kids, 2 that live with me, in the middle of divorce and custody battle over them but getting close to done and looking good that they will be staying with me. I doubt i have any one favorite series, but i am a big fan of Trinity Blood, Log Horizon, Berserk, Guilty Crown, Accel World and many more. My boys also love anime, but ad 3, and 4 get easily distracted unless there's some action going on, but they definitely enjoy it overall it seems.
Member
24505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 7/27/15

talwene wrote:

Ben here, 34, 3 kids, 2 that live with me, in the middle of divorce and custody battle over them but getting close to done and looking good that they will be staying with me. I doubt i have any one favorite series, but i am a big fan of Trinity Blood, Log Horizon, Berserk, Guilty Crown, Accel World and many more. My boys also love anime, but ad 3, and 4 get easily distracted unless there's some action going on, but they definitely enjoy it overall it seems.

Someone new joined the group. Cool.

Welcome aboard....
Member
16047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 7/27/15
Thanks lol, yeah I forget these are here half the time:)
Member
271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / (818)
Offline
Posted 7/28/15
Just call me kyubeykiller for now. Age 31 and still very close attached to the only thing that still brings a smile to my face since 1994; anime. As my profile says i've been an anime fan since 1994 when English dubbed Sailor Moon aired on public television. The reason i'm here now is to find refugee from all these social media outlets that cater to young people (early 20's) now a days. I really don't like where internet culture is today and how this generation utilizes said social media outlets. But that's a story for a different day i'm here to find new people i can relate to more.
Member
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / finland
Offline
Posted 3/26/16
Hi! Im W. 31, soon 32. From finland. I have been reading manga and other comics since late 80's.
Cant say what's my favorite but i love yotsuba
86837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / London, England, UK
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
Hey! I'm K, but you can call me Elsa and I'm 33 years old from London, England in the UK.

I've been an avid and hardcore fan of both anime & manga now ever since I was 18 years old.

You must be logged in to post.