First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
[Quiz] How much is your body worth ? - DEAD
251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/25/07
dont know if this is much but....
(Congratulations, your dead body is worth $5650)
12307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Yay! My dead body is worth $5950. Quick, someone kill me!
Posted 6/26/07
MIN $
MAX $
Congratulations, your dead body is worth $6200!

Doesn't that make you feel great?

Edit: Lulz Kenshin. Why were you on a dating website?
Retook it. I don`t drink soda.
2503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4715!

oOoOoOoOoOo
28729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
I officially claim the 'Most Valuable Meat Bag" title until someone bests me.

Congratulations, your dead body is with $7000!
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Los Santos
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4290!
Doesn't that make you feel great?

i don't feel great at all knowing my dead body is worth that much...
16084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

JaGabs wrote:

Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4290!
Doesn't that make you feel great?

i don't feel great at all knowing my dead body is woth that much...




Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4200!
Doesn't that make you feel great?


at least u have $90 more than mi
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

Jorlwind wrote:

I officially claim the 'Most Valuable Meat Bag" title until someone bests me.

Congratulations, your dead body is with $7000!



< $6175!
1136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U to the K.
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Congratulations, your dead body is worth $4730!

Posted 6/26/07

mauz15 wrote:


Jorlwind wrote:

I officially claim the 'Most Valuable Meat Bag" title until someone bests me.

Congratulations, your dead body is with $7000!



< $6175!

Ha! In your face! I`m worth more than you!
Posted 6/26/07
Yay $5340 :D
Let's sell it on eBay now

edit: Dont really see why i dont got maximum :P
Dont smoke, dont drink, dont have disease kinda things, athletic, etc.
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
Everyone kill jorlwind! He's worth the most!
5959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tejas
Offline
Posted 6/26/07
$3940 =/

I am pretty worthless alive OR dead, ha.
Oh well, can I cash that in now? =)
Posted 6/26/07

technoinfection wrote:

$3940 =/

I am pretty worthless alive OR dead, ha.
Oh well, can I cash that in now? =)


Hahaha. I`ll buy you alive and sell you to your husband for a much higher price. LOL

28729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/26/07

edsamac wrote:

Everyone kill jorlwind! He's worth the most!


I'm taking you with me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.