Post Reply Can't Access Manga
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/14
Well I've got 14days free trial as I needed too before paying, but it doesn't let me access newest manga.
And I can't change subscription, or cancel it?

I tryed subbing on my main account then, but it also wants me to do 14 days trail there, even I've used it up before.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 5/9/14

Menalix wrote:

Well I've got 14days free trial as I needed too before paying, but it doesn't let me access newest manga.
And I can't change subscription, or cancel it?

I tryed subbing on my main account then, but it also wants me to do 14 days trail there, even I've used it up before.


You can upgrade your account by going to /premium_comparison and hitting the Upgrade button on the All-Access Membership column.
One Punch Mod
85879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/9/14 , edited 5/9/14

Menalix wrote:

Well I've got 14days free trial as I needed too before paying, but it doesn't let me access newest manga.
And I can't change subscription, or cancel it?

I tryed subbing on my main account then, but it also wants me to do 14 days trail there, even I've used it up before.


Moved to Manga Support.

Anime members should be able to access the most recent chapters that are available in their region (not all titles are available in all regions). Where are you located? Are you able to seen any of the new chapters, or truly nothing at all?

You only need an all-access membership to read the older chapters, but even with that, your region will determine which titles are avalable to you and which are not.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/9/14 , edited 5/9/14
My problem is I can't get a all-access membership, won't let me upgrade, I'm stuck to this free trial period, which doesn't include Manga.
IF it matters I'm citizen in Denmark.

When I want to upgrade it tell me this: Cannot find an eligible upgrade product for your current membership.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 5/9/14 , edited 9/16/14

Menalix wrote:

My problem is I can't get a all-access membership, won't let me upgrade, I'm stuck to this free trial period, which doesn't include Manga.
IF it matters I'm citizen in Denmark.

When I want to upgrade it tell me this: Cannot find an eligible upgrade product for your current membership.


The upgrade options may not be available until after your trial ends.

You should be able to check what's available in your region by viewing the /manga listing.
Springtime Moderator
25576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ág. Santas, Portugal
Offline
Posted 5/9/14 , edited 5/9/14

Menalix wrote:

My problem is I can't get a all-access membership, won't let me upgrade, I'm stuck to this free trial period, which doesn't include Manga.
IF it matters I'm citizen in Denmark.

When I want to upgrade it tell me this: Cannot find an eligible upgrade product for your current membership.

I believe you can choose which premium plan you want to take the free trial for before you sign up for it, but try contacting support and ask them to change your plan to the All-Access Membership. If they can do it, you'll be able to try all of Crunchyroll's premium features. When your trial ends, if you don't cancel it by then, the All-Access Membership will renew automatically and you will be billed.
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/14

Sukigu wrote:


Menalix wrote:

My problem is I can't get a all-access membership, won't let me upgrade, I'm stuck to this free trial period, which doesn't include Manga.
IF it matters I'm citizen in Denmark.

When I want to upgrade it tell me this: Cannot find an eligible upgrade product for your current membership.

I believe you can choose which premium plan you want to take the free trial for before you sign up for it, but try contacting support and ask them to change your plan to the All-Access Membership. If they can do it, you'll be able to try all of Crunchyroll's premium features. When your trial ends, if you don't cancel it by then, the All-Access Membership will renew automatically and you will be billed.


It doesn't offer a choice, or at least it didn't for me. Somehow I got routed to the Anime trial when I really wanted Manga, and then stuck on this "can't upgrade".

Sucks that I have to cancel the trial, or wait god knows how long for support to "fix" the problem.
Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/15/14
When signing up through a promotion, it will specify what type of trial it is and not allow you to change it. On the other hand, if you go through the plan page there will be an option to start a trial for all access or anime. The last time I checked the promotional anime trial is 30 days while the All-access trial found via the plan page is only 14 days. I am not sure what length the anime trial is via the plan page.CS doesn't have to do anything with the system, just change which trial you are on which they can do in minutes. So go ahead and send them a message and they will get you sorted out.
58668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 9/15/14

beardfist wrote:

When signing up through a promotion, it will specify what type of trial it is and not allow you to change it. On the other hand, if you go through the plan page there will be an option to start a trial for all access or anime. The last time I checked the promotional anime trial is 30 days while the All-access trial found via the plan page is only 14 days. I am not sure what length the anime trial is via the plan page.CS doesn't have to do anything with the system, just change which trial you are on which they can do in minutes. So go ahead and send them a message and they will get you sorted out.


I opened an Incognito window, and it looks like all three are 14 day trials. Manga-only isn't listed in the comparison, but it can be accessed by following the "Manga only membership" link in the All-Access Membership column.
You must be logged in to post.