First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Lukas' and Emil's home
Posted 5/13/14
He smiles. "Purple and black. My two favorite colors." Sakai looks over to Mathias. He grabs his hand again and looks up to him.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/13/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

He smiles. "Purple and black. My two favorite colors." Sakai looks over to Mathias. He grabs his hand again and looks up to him.


Mathias: Mine are Red and white

Lukas: Red, blue, white

Emil: Blue, red and white

Emil: Favorite season? I mean Spring, Autumn, Summer or Winter.

Lukas: Mine is Summer and Winter

Emil: Winter

Mathias: Summer
Posted 5/13/14
Sakai smiles. "Spring. Its a beautiful time to gaze at the bright colored flowers and spend time walking around parks."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/13/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Spring. Its a beautiful time to gaze at the bright colored flowers and spend time walking around parks."


Mathias: Spring is great too

Emil: I agree.

Lukas: Favorite Ice cream flavor?
Posted 5/13/14
"I wouldn't know, I don't eat ice cream." Sakai says looking at Lucas.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/13/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"I wouldn't know, I don't eat ice cream." Sakai says looking at Lucas.


Lukas: Oh I didn't know that

Mathias: Strawberry

Emil: Chocolate

Lukas: Nougat

Mathias: Would you like to taste ice cream someday Sakai love?

Emil: Pancakes or Waffles?
Posted 5/13/14
Sakai thinks. Then he kisses Mathias. He goes by Mathias' ear and whispers "Either way, you taste better..."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/13/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai thinks. Then he kisses Mathias. He goes by Mathias' ear and whispers "Either way, you taste better..."


Mathias: Thanks for the compliment Sakai love
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "Your welcome..." Then he blushes softly.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Your welcome..." Then he blushes softly.


Lukas: I am happy for you two Mathias and Sakai

Emil: I am happy for you two too

Mathias: Thanks for saying that both Lukas and Emil. So how are everything in your both own lands?

Lukas: Last time when I visited my other home everything seemed to be fine

Emil: Same was in my land and my home. What about you Mathias?

Mathias: Well I visited my land last time in last week and my home too and everything were so peaceful and well in there. Sakai love do you want to see my land and my home someday?
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai looks over to Mathias. "Sure..."

Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai looks over to Mathias. "Sure..."



Mathias: That's great to hear from you Sakai love.
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14
Sakai smiles and blushes softer. 'I can't resist him anymore...' he thinks. Then he blushes a little darker and looks down as his bangs cover his face.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Online
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles and blushes softer. 'I can't resist him anymore...' he thinks. Then he blushes a little darker and looks down as his bangs cover his face.


Mathias: Are you okay love?
Posted 5/14/14
He looks at Mathias and nods. "N-no...nothing...I think at least..." I say. 'Why can't I just tell him the truth...?' he thinks again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.