First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Lukas' and Emil's home
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles lustfully. "I mean I want to have sex with you..." He whispers. Then he looks into Mathias's eyes.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles lustfully. "I mean I want to have sex with you..." He whispers. Then he looks into Mathias's eyes.


Mathias whispers back: Oh okay speaking the truth so do I but not in here if you want that it has to happen in my own home not in here.
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "Anywhere but here is fine..." He says in his ear again.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Anywhere but here is fine..." He says in his ear again.


Mathias whispers back: That sounds good . What do you want to do after this?Do you want that we go your home after this or what do you want to do?
Posted 5/14/14
He smiles. "Preferably, I want to go to my house...to be gentle with you..." he whispers.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

He smiles. "Preferably, I want to go to my house...to be gentle with you..." he whispers.


Mathias: Okay and when do you want that we go to your house and to your home?

(Does your character have a tail if he is a demon? We can go soon back to the park forum topic)
Posted 5/14/14
(( Only when he is extremely embarrassed or really horny... ))

Sakai smiles. "Just...soon. I wouldn't rush you because you are hanging out with your friends."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

(( Only when he is extremely embarrassed or really horny... ))

Sakai smiles. "Just...soon. I wouldn't rush you because you are hanging out with your friends."


(Thanks for the information because I thought to make Mathias surprised when he notice that his boyfriend has a tail)

Mathias: Okay that's good. Let's be in here still some time and then go.

Lukas: Hey do you both want some waffles because I thought to make some?

Mathias: Yes please

Emil: I want too big bro

Lukas: Good I start to make them now.
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "No thank you." Sakai says and then looks at Mathias.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "No thank you." Sakai says and then looks at Mathias.


Mathias: If you haven't guessed yet Sakai, Lukas and Emil are brothers. They still love each´others more than a brother if you know what I mean Sakai love.
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai nods. "I don't mind." Sakai says and smiles at him friendly.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai nods. "I don't mind." Sakai says and smiles at him friendly.


*Lukas was making waffles to him and Emil and Mathias and Emil was watching TV while Mathias was talking with his boyfriend*

Mathias: So what do you like about my friends Sakai my love?
Posted 5/14/14
He smiles. "They are very kind and respectful. And curious." Sakai says smiling and looking in Mathias's eyes softly blushing.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

He smiles. "They are very kind and respectful. And curious." Sakai says smiling and looking in Mathias's eyes softly blushing.


Mathias: I am glad to hear that from you Sakai love. Isn't it a good thing that they are curious?
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "Of course, if nobody was curious nothing would be found out about me and everyone would be worried to be around me." He kisses his cheek. "Are you okay?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.