First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Lukas' and Emil's home
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Of course, if nobody was curious nothing would be found out about me and everyone would be worried to be around me." He kisses his cheek. "Are you okay?"


Mathias: I am okay I really am okay.
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai looks in Mathias's eyes. He caresses his face and says "Are you sure? You seem nervous..."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai looks in Mathias's eyes. He caresses his face and says "Are you sure? You seem nervous..."


Mathias: I am okay I am just thinking about my own things that's all but I am okay.
Posted 5/14/14
He smiles. "Alright, oh. Where do you wanna do it? My house, or yours?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

He smiles. "Alright, oh. Where do you wanna do it? My house, or yours?"


Mathias: Do what?Sex? I was thinking in my own house in the day after tomorrow when I go to visit my land and my sitizens again.
Posted 5/14/14
"Why that day? If you are leaving then...that would make me just feel...cheap..." Sakai says confused. Then he looks in Mathias's eyes confused.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"Why that day? If you are leaving then...that would make me just feel...cheap..." Sakai says confused. Then he looks in Mathias's eyes confused.


Mathias: I was thinking to take you with me if you still want to see my home and my land. Or do you want to do IT in here but in your own house instead?
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai looks at him relieved. "I thought you were saying that you were going to do it and then leave. I would love to see your land. And, doing it wherever is fine with me." He hugs Mathias. "I love you..."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai looks at him relieved. "I thought you were saying that you were going to do it and then leave. I would love to see your land. And, doing it wherever is fine with me." He hugs Mathias. "I love you..."


Mathias: I love you too Sakai. Can I stay in your home in that time before we go and to my land to my home please love?That's great to hear to hear from you that you don't mind that where we do It.
Posted 5/14/14
"Sure, I don't mind. I have sort of a big house, but I only live with a cat..." Sakai says smiling and looking in Mathias's eyes.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"Sure, I don't mind. I have sort of a big house, but I only live with a cat..." Sakai says smiling and looking in Mathias's eyes.


Mathias:I like cats I really do but I don't have any animal at my own home in my own land.
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "Okay." He then goes by his ear and whispers "So you are saying I have to wait 2 days to have sex with my lover?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Okay." He then goes by his ear and whispers "So you are saying I have to wait 2 days to have sex with my lover?"


Mathias: Unless you want to do it earlier?,I whispered to my lover's ear
Posted 5/14/14
Sakai smiles. "I do...but, we could do it more then once you know..." Then he blushes softly.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "I do...but, we could do it more then once you know..." Then he blushes softly.


Mathias: Sounds good to me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.