First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Out of Context
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 5/19/14 , edited 5/19/14

Insomnist wrote:

For something not euphemistic...

This is a completely decent, not at all violent or evil, absolutely innocent guy.



(And you thought Ryuuji from Toradora! had image problems.)


that looks like Angel Detsusu! i didn't know even that had an anime haha

63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/14
21175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / orbiting Jupiter
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/14 , edited 5/20/14
77336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/14

Sogno- wrote:

that looks like Angel Detsusu! i didn't know even that had an anime haha
Just a two-part OVA back in 1996, unfortunately. I wish there was more.
8152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/20/14

12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Top secret location
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
Seriously cannot stop laughing about some of these!!
40936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
Koda89 
34925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 5/20/14 , edited 9/7/14
Oh man, I am SO damn sorry for this, but I couldn't help it. When I saw this exchange in the latest episode of One Week Friends my mind went diving straight into the gutter......









Please forgive me......
63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/14 , edited 5/20/14

Koda89 wrote:
Please forgive me......

Damn you. Is there nothing sacred anymore?
106630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/20/14 , edited 5/20/14

Koda89 wrote:

Oh man, I am SO damn sorry for this, but I couldn't help it. When I saw this exchange in the latest episode of One Week Friends my mind went diving straight into the gutter......

Please forgive me......


dick move dude. dick. move.

this thing does not even have a doujin and you do dis sheet? smh
81337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Inside Lorreen's...
Offline
Posted 5/20/14

bathroom64 wrote:


Koda89 wrote:
Please forgive me......

Damn you. Is there nothing sacred anymore?


Not when it is Out of Context.
20199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
T_T

is all I can say
106630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
on a second note it is not that bad.
Koda89 
34925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Oklahoma City, OK
Offline
Posted 5/20/14

AnimeKami wrote:


Koda89 wrote:

Oh man, I am SO damn sorry for this, but I couldn't help it. When I saw this exchange in the latest episode of One Week Friends my mind went diving straight into the gutter......

Please forgive me......


dick move dude. dick. move.

this thing does not even have a doujin and you do dis sheet? smh


Yet. It doesn't have a doujin yet. I will be shocked if 2014 ends and there isn't any doujin at either Comikets.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.