First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Weird habits when reading manga
An9el 
20780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 5/14/14
So what wired habits or noises do you all have when watching anime and reading manga?

I tend to either start clapping and rooting for the characters love I also tend to scream weird noises too lol I get wietd looks when it happens in public haha

P.S if this is double thread I apologize didn't show up in my seach
27351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / virginia
Offline
Posted 5/14/14 , edited 9/8/14
if it gets really intense i might hold onto my crotch... wait whaaaaa
11440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/14/14
I have a nasty habit of rocking back and forth when I read... anything. Don't ask me why I usually don't even realize I'm doing it until I've been doing it for about five minutes.
9108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/14/14
For some reason in a manga whenever I feel something really badass is going to happen I take a 2 minute break to prepare myself for the next few pages lol.
xxJing 
20234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

MarkyD73 wrote:

For some reason in a manga whenever I feel something really badass is going to happen I take a 2 minute break to prepare myself for the next few pages lol.


I actually do this often. Also when I get to a part I really like I will stop before it gets too intense, go back and reread like the whole chapter up to that point, and then finally continue reading.
3127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

An9el wrote:

So what wired habits or noises do you all have when watching anime and reading manga?

I tend to either start clapping and rooting for the characters love I also tend to scream weird noises too lol I get wietd looks when it happens in public haha

P.S if this is double thread I apologize didn't show up in my seach


I start clapping sometimes too, haha. It used to be that way for Naruto especially, but those days are long gone. :/

Sogno- 
26446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

MarkyD73 wrote:

For some reason in a manga whenever I feel something really badass is going to happen I take a 2 minute break to prepare myself for the next few pages lol.


when i get to the badass pages i tend to stare at them for like, ever. Especially if they're heavily detailed.

Same with romantic pages, like a hug or a confession or a kiss, i'll stare at it forever. I'll even go back later and look at it some more.
42820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / KS, USA
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

ironskillet2 wrote:

if it gets really intense i might hold onto my crotch... wait whaaaaa


I do this too, but only for certain manga...
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

MarkyD73 wrote:

For some reason in a manga whenever I feel something really badass is going to happen I take a 2 minute break to prepare myself for the next few pages lol.


When I get to the badass pages I get all giddy for some reason. Then jittery afterwards. I'm too attached when I read these O_O

490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Under your bed : }
Offline
Posted 5/14/14
Sometimes I read the intense parts aloud, acting out the different characters in the scene. It seems more real and it connects with me more that way.
An9el 
20780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/14/14

PorcuPenguin wrote:


An9el wrote:

So what wired habits or noises do you all have when watching anime and reading manga?

I tend to either start clapping and rooting for the characters love I also tend to scream weird noises too lol I get wietd looks when it happens in public haha

P.S if this is double thread I apologize didn't show up in my seach


I start clapping sometimes too, haha. It used to be that way for Naruto especially, but those days are long gone. :/




Naruto never got me excited really its all the slice of life romance onces usually Yuri series though
An9el 
20780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 5/14/14

aceplayer237 wrote:

Sometimes I read the intense parts aloud, acting out the different characters in the scene. It seems more real and it connects with me more that way.


Nice lol that's something I'd love to witness lol
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / Under your bed : }
Offline
Posted 5/14/14

An9el wrote:


aceplayer237 wrote:

Sometimes I read the intense parts aloud, acting out the different characters in the scene. It seems more real and it connects with me more that way.


Nice lol that's something I'd love to witness lol


Haha thanks ^^ You should try it sometime too. It's fun
21463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/14/14
I have to buy volumes in even numbers.
12242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Suisun City,CA
Offline
Posted 5/20/14
reading with one eye open, cause it just happens!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.