First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
All races/nationalities are beautiful
3051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Galaxy
Offline
Posted 5/16/14
Appearance is the only human attraction now a days.So why even bother?
30767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 5/16/14 , edited 5/16/14

kiritokazumi wrote:

Appearance is the only human attraction now a days.So why even bother?


Because that's not entirely true.
7678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/14
I disagree.
27265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/16/14

severticas wrote:

not sure why people even care to comment about the looks of people they don't attract or can't attract.


Boredom
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 5/16/14

Atheyon wrote:

There is no objective way to determine that. Beautiful is such a horrible fickle word.

Personally I find that I am attracted to white, black, and asian people. But not hispanic, which is strange because I am hispanic.


Well, it makes somewhat sense as supposedly we are to be driven towards the most genetic diversity.
Posted 5/16/14
No, not all people are beautiful. Not even most people are. But thats just it, we live in a world where looks take precedence over everything else, its just not fair but life aint fair. Get surgery.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 5/16/14

Walp wrote:

Correction: The human race is beautiful.


I like you.
25139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 5/16/14 , edited 5/16/14
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 5/16/14 , edited 5/16/14

Walp wrote:

Correction: The human race is beautiful.


Genocide, murder, slavery, rape, theft, greed, lust, wrath.

Correction: The human race can be both breathtakingly beautiful and horribly hideous.
310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Virginia, US
Offline
Posted 5/16/14
Although I wish I could say that, I don't feel that way. Men of one particular race/regional area are hideous to me. Which is strange because their women are beautiful. Besides that one particular group, I agree.
Posted 5/16/14
Ah, yes. And we're all equally stupid if we decided to argue about it further.
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 5/16/14
They are all beautiful. I love the different races and cultures of this world like their languages, accents, and food.
35286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 5/16/14
Anime bishoujo are the most beautiful beings. Nothing beats cute Anime girls.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Inside your hole.
Offline
Posted 5/17/14 , edited 5/17/14

Crille wrote:

In other words you are a racist
the moment you put Humanity into different categories depending on race you are a RACIST....

Putting my response in advance



I wouldn't even find the OP racist with her saying, "All races/nationalities are beautiful." There are always categories that points out to people's subtle/obvious differences; recognizing them doesn't make you a racist, discriminating and hating them for it does.

~EP
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/17/14
I guess all races and nationalities have people within the group with the potential to be "good" human beings...

And if you mean from a physical point of view, I would assume that would depend on the person
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.