Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you live with__________
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/14

chao_mein wrote:

Me, myself, and I because I basically ignore everything.



Okay then.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
w/ wife
Posted 6/9/14
Got my own spot though it does get lonely from time to time
10159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / San Antonio, TX.....
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
I have never lived by myself. I guess I would have to say most of the time I have lived with family. After my wife past away I lived with my son... I had to move in with my Mom and Dad to help them with day to day stuff and make sure they they get to any appointments.... sure is different this time!
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/9/14 , edited 6/9/14

kimrwusa wrote:

I have never lived by myself. I guess I would have to say most of the time I have lived with family. After my wife past away I lived with my son... I had to move in with my Mom and Dad to help them with day to day stuff and make sure they they get to any appointments.... sure is different this time!



Evenutally, you'll want to find a place or you're content?
1626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/9/14
My mother
10159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
64 / M / San Antonio, TX.....
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


kimrwusa wrote:

I have never lived by myself. I guess I would have to say most of the time I have lived with family. After my wife past away I lived with my son... I had to move in with my Mom and Dad to help them with day to day stuff and make sure they they get to any appointments.... sure is different this time!



Evenutally, you'll want to find a place or you're content?


As long as Mom & Dad need me... After that, I'll have to see.

42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

kimrwusa wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


kimrwusa wrote:

I have never lived by myself. I guess I would have to say most of the time I have lived with family. After my wife past away I lived with my son... I had to move in with my Mom and Dad to help them with day to day stuff and make sure they they get to any appointments.... sure is different this time!



Eventually, you'll want to find a place or you're content?


As long as Mom & Dad need me... After that, I'll have to see.




Okay then.
17634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
Family. Two more years and I'll get rid of them. Well, I hope so...
42419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/10/14

Nalaniel wrote:

Family. Two more years and I'll get rid of them. Well, I hope so...


2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/10/14
i live with my pets.
72866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/27/14
I live all by My lonesome on a large Farmhouse with many acres, willed to Me by My Grandmother. The House is huge...WAY too big for just Me...and My Anime.
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 12/6/15
Family
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/16
Family
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Insurence Fraud C...
Offline
Posted 1/11/16
fami;y including a brother, two dogs and a cat; pets are family in my mind
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.