First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Sakai's house
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai finished leading Mathias to his house and they were at the front door. "One moment..." Sakai says getting his key and about to unlock the door.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai finished leading Mathias to his house and they were at the front door. "One moment..." Sakai says getting his key and about to unlock the door.


Mathias: Great house.
Posted 5/17/14
"Thank you..." Sakai says opening the door and turning the light on. "Please...make sure you take your shoes off..."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"Thank you..." Sakai says opening the door and turning the light on. "Please...make sure you take your shoes off..."


Mathias: Okay I will.
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai takes his shoes off and smiles. "Now...what were we gonna do?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai takes his shoes off and smiles. "Now...what were we gonna do?"


Mathias: What do you want to do?
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai smiles and comes over by Mathias. "I wanna start with this..." He puts his hands on Mathias' hips and then begins to kiss him deeply.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14 , edited 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles and comes over by Mathias. "I wanna start with this..." He puts his hands on Mathias' hips and then begins to kiss him deeply.


Mathias: I think we should go to bed because this is better to do there.
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai smiles. "Okay..." He then brings Mathias to his room and sits down on the bed. "Join me...?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles. "Okay..." He then brings Mathias to his room and sits down on the bed. "Join me...?"


Mathias: Okay, I said but still I had a feeling that he might be hiding something from me for example his true self because I had a feeling that my boyfriend isn't actually human even though he looks like a human.
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai smiles when Mathias sits down. Then he stands up in front of him, lifting Mathias up and then moving his back to lay down on the bed. He then crawls onto Mathias and begins to kiss his lips.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai smiles when Mathias sits down. Then he stands up in front of him, lifting Mathias up and then moving his back to lay down on the bed. He then crawls onto Mathias and begins to kiss his lips.


*Mathias didn't say anything but he kiss his boyfriend too*
Posted 5/17/14
Sakai then lets go of the kiss. "Mathias...I have to tell you something..."
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/17/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai then lets go of the kiss. "Mathias...I have to tell you something..."


Mathias: Okay what is your secret because I can sense that you are not a human at all?
Posted 5/17/14
"Because I am a...demon..." He says looking in Mathias' eyes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.