First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Sakai's house
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/21/14 , edited 5/21/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"Only if you wish for me to stop..."


Mathias: Yes can you please stop for today? We can continue tomorrow. Where am I going to sleep love?Or do you want that I sleep with you?
Posted 5/21/14 , edited 5/21/14
"You can sleep with me tonight..." Sakai says. Then he smiles.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/21/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"You can sleep with me tonight..." Sakai says. Then he smiles.


Mathias: Okay I can sleep with you love tonight.
Posted 5/21/14
"Alright..." Sakai says. Then he smiles down at Mathias. He lays down on the bed beside him and slowly drifts to sleep.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/21/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

"Alright..." Sakai says. Then he smiles down at Mathias. He lays down on the bed beside him and slowly drifts to sleep.


*Mathias fell asleep really fast too and he was sleeping next to his boyfriend*
Posted 5/21/14
Sakai could here Mathias sleeping. He turns and cuddles with him softly.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/21/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai could here Mathias sleeping. He turns and cuddles with him softly.


(When I make Nico to come I was thinking that because Sakai had lived in the Underworld before he can speak Italian too because that is Nico's mother tongue. Or is this a bad idea?Oh and Mathias don't understand Italian he only understands English and Danish that's all. I thought to tell you that thing about Mathias?)
Posted 5/21/14
(( Okay, sounds good with me. ))
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/22/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

(( Okay, sounds good with me. ))


(I am glad that you like that . I can teach you some Italian words because I have studied Italian myself. Just say to me when you want to be morning and then I make Nico to come.)
Posted 5/22/14
(( Okay, lets start now. ))

Sakai wakes up still holding onto Mathias. He smiles softly and whispers into Mathias' ear. "Mathias...are you awake?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/23/14 , edited 5/23/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

(( Okay, lets start now. ))

Sakai wakes up still holding onto Mathias. He smiles softly and whispers into Mathias' ear. "Mathias...are you awake?"


*Mathias were still asleep when Sakai woke up he soon woke up too*

Mathias: God morgen. Jeg elsker dig Sakai, I said to him in Danish and I noticed from his face that he was surprised when I talked Danish because this was the first time when I talked my mother tongue to my boyfriend

(I make Nico to come now)

*Nico had just come back from his job and his army had went back to the Underworld and he have turned normal and he weren't evil anymore and he was outside of Sakai's house and knocked to the door*

Nico's mind: I hope he is home because I really want to talk with him and if he have a boyfriend himself that is even better
Posted 5/23/14
Sakai looked at him confused. "It's strange when you find out your newest friend can speak other languages..." He says. "Well, I will reply to that once I answer the door. I will be right back.." Sakai gets up and walks to the living room and opens the door. "H-hello...?"
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/24/14 , edited 5/24/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

Sakai looked at him confused. "It's strange when you find out your newest friend can speak other languages..." He says. "Well, I will reply to that once I answer the door. I will be right back.." Sakai gets up and walks to the living room and opens the door. "H-hello...?"




Nico: Buongiorno Sakai (Good morning in Italian. Remember when Sakai had lived in the Underworld before he does understand Italian but not Danish)

*Meanwhile in Sakai's own room Mathias wondered who the guest might be*
Posted 5/24/14
(( Okay, I remember. ))

Sakai looks at him confused, then he smiles. "Buongiorno a voi pure. Posso darvi il benvenuto a?" He asks.
Queen of Yaoi RolePlay
83732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 5/24/14

fluffymarshmellows wrote:

(( Okay, I remember. ))

Sakai looks at him confused, then he smiles. "Buongiorno a voi pure. Posso darvi il benvenuto a?" He asks.


(Good)

Nico: Si.Come va?I asked from him a bit confused from the question but I came in anyway.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.