First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply My favorite sarcastic anime character is ____________________
1362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Academy City
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss
Though it's more in the game than in the anime, he always has sarcastic comments up his sleeve, and they are hilarious!


Plus he has Pac man on his belt (Heh heh, Namco, you sneaky bastards)
25422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Side 6, L5
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
Yes, Gintoki, and just about every other character from Gintama. They're almost all sarcastic and sadistic. >=D
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14

sena3927 wrote:

Yes, Gintoki, and just about every other character from Gintama. They're almost all sarcastic and sadistic. >=D


3020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad c:





157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Disney World
Offline
Posted 7/11/14
Nobody mention L from Death Note yet?


L is like the king of sarcasm. <3
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14
It's not an anime character, but my favorite would be myself Some people take it to far though -_-
17566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/20/14


no explanation needed
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

Otaku-ish wrote:

It's not an anime character, but my favorite would be myself Some people take it to far though -_-


1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Otaku-ish wrote:

It's not an anime character, but my favorite would be myself Some people take it to far though -_-



umm... so... yeah.....

20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14


Yeah?
Posted 7/20/14
Dante from Devil May Cry has to be my favorite..but I love Gintoki and Sebastian from Black Butler too
20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14 , edited 7/20/14

phiregirl wrote:

Dante from Devil May Cry has to be my favorite..but I love Gintoki and Sebastian from Black Butler too



Yay!
1445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Virginia, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14

qualeshia3 wrote:



Yeah?

This is awkward... I'll end this awkward conversation here... have a nice day....

20300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/20/14


Okay.
5715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/20/14 , edited 7/20/14

Kelestial wrote:

Nobody mention L from Death Note yet?


L is like the king of sarcasm. <3


This. There were a few times I cracked up while reading the manga.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.