First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Things You Didn't Know You Wanted (Until Now)
Posted 5/19/14
Legolas

21970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/14

Hoizen wrote:

This Ceiling Light


Holy balls that is awesome! Can you actually buy that somewhere?! Link if possible!
4076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / DE
Offline
Posted 5/19/14

LightningChocobo wrote:

Holy balls that is awesome! Can you actually buy that somewhere?! Link if possible!


Indeed it is purchasable from Ikea for $70. I considered it for my room at home but my ceiling is far too low for it.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60251123/
76017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 5/19/14

Raimu4 wrote:

Friends


This. Oh...



This bathroom too. Just in case I ever need any help.
21970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/14

Hoizen wrote:


LightningChocobo wrote:

Holy balls that is awesome! Can you actually buy that somewhere?! Link if possible!


Indeed it is purchasable from Ikea for $70. I considered it for my room at home but my ceiling is far too low for it.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/60251123/


Whoa awesome! Thanks!




x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


Raimu4 wrote:

Friends


This. Oh...



This bathroom too. Just in case I ever need any help.



First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.