First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Who Hates Naruto
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I hate Naruto because of its fans.

If it were not for the fans, I would probably tolerate Naruto as a show, at least.

"u people how hate naruto r u jelous b/c he is the best"

See? The utter stupidity and ignorance is what I hate. These are the people that make up at least 75% of the Naruto fanbase, and these are the ones that make themselves known. Apologies to any literate Naruto lovers, but this is the truth.
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
meh, not bad not good. just overated


I still watch it
9233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere, USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

loadeddragon wrote:

i can see how people can be annoyed with naruto and i guess even hate him cause so many people like him but me personally i think hes the shit and it gets better the more you watch then theres shippuuden and thats a whole other category of way too cool!


Are you saying you like him or not

1st bold- your saying hes waste material that get excreted from the anus.

2nd bold- but then you say hes cool which is it or are you found of waste material
29511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

nyorin wrote:

I hate Naruto because of its fans.

If it were not for the fans, I would probably tolerate Naruto as a show, at least.

"u people how hate naruto r u jelous b/c he is the best"

See? The utter stupidity and ignorance is what I hate. These are the people that make up at least 75% of the Naruto fanbase, and these are the ones that make themselves known. Apologies to any literate Naruto lovers, but this is the truth.


*nods* Exactly what I was talking about!! Seems Naruto fans nowadays aren't that clever... AND most of them post things without reason in them, for example, go to the Naruto VS Bleach thread and you'll just see "Naruto!" mostly. A lot people wouldn't hate Naruto if it wasn't for the fans. >.> I mean, you can't judge and anime right when theres annoying fans crawling everywhere saying "Naruto is the best anime ever!" etc. <-- They have no right to see this unless they've watched a lot of animes which most haven't.

371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your pants
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I DIDNT LIKE NARUTO CAUSE IT WAS KINDA BORING,BUT NARUTO SHIPPUUDEN IS THE SHIT HE ISNT AS ANOYING AND IS MORE GROWN UP AND LOOKS COOL.
BUGt95 
24773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MIlwaukee WI
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
naruto is the best how dare u hate naruto i u do ur a stpied person u know nothing
naruto naruto
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / your mom!!!
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

beanz624 wrote:


loadeddragon wrote:

i can see how people can be annoyed with naruto and i guess even hate him cause so many people like him but me personally i think hes the shit and it gets better the more you watch then theres shippuuden and thats a whole other category of way too cool!


Are you saying you like him or not

1st bold- your saying hes waste material that get excreted from the anus.

2nd bold- but then you say hes cool which is it or are you found of waste material


im very fond of waste material especially the baby legs i leave in the toilet!!!
your a smartass!
naruto kicks ass and shippuuden kicks more ass!....do you understand that one?
Posted 1/30/08


Naruto. Sucks.
2494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / oz melb
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

nyorin wrote:

I hate Naruto because of its fans.

If it were not for the fans, I would probably tolerate Naruto as a show, at least.

"u people how hate naruto r u jelous b/c he is the best"

See? The utter stupidity and ignorance is what I hate. These are the people that make up at least 75% of the Naruto fanbase, and these are the ones that make themselves known. Apologies to any literate Naruto lovers, but this is the truth.


yes
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
naruto is cool...! can be annoying tho..but he makes the show..
6098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

BUGt95 wrote:

naruto is the best how dare u hate naruto i u do ur a stpied person u know nothing
naruto naruto


this is why i hate nartuo.... full of noobs. this thread is gonna be close very soon..
1611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Training
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Eudd wrote:



Naruto. Sucks.


Please give a reason
1050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I hate naruto because


25% Annoying Characters and Character Development.

35% Story plot that has no sense at all, first becoming hokage then saving sasuke, then magenkyo sharinggan.

40% Stupid fillers

900% Narutards

1000% naruto killer
949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / When you see that...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

koriyu wrote:


efuven12 wrote:

not me, but this guy does:



hahahahaha....lmao


He's just full of envy because he couldn't become a ninja! or become Hokage!
Posted 1/30/08

koriyu wrote:


Eudd wrote:



Naruto. Sucks.


Please give a reason


Reasons are all on One Piece vs Naruto thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.