First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why are you single
135470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
It's not a choice, I was born this way.
12154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Georgia, US
Offline
Posted 5/22/14 , edited 9/15/14
I don't really have the time or interest. But I guess most of all I don't really trust people enough to be in a relationship and I really have no idea what I would want out of a relationship anyways. Certainly flirting and chatting is fun, but the whole "love" and "intimacy" thing is overrated. Been there done that. And the physical parts aren't too hard to get outside of a relationship. So I just don't really see a point in a relationship.
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
1. I prefer to be in relationships that I known them for a long time over meeting someone new. Don't get me wrong I'll give you a try cause everyone worth a try chance just I feel more comfortable with someone I know.

2. Interests need to be met at the same level, I need to be able to handle her interest and she needs to handle mine. Not going to be a good relationship if she hates everything I do and I hate everything she does (Yes I know that I could / she could change for me, but I don't want to change everything who I am completely just to make someone happy Unless I really really take interest in her)

3. Just not really into anyone right now, Its near the end of my HS year and I want to enjoy life and school before I graduate not worry about a relationship.

P.S: If you can beat me in Chess, I'll ask you out in a heart beat haha
Posted 5/22/14
1. He cheated
2. lost all trust
3. I have me, Myself, and I and my anime so Im fine being single now
16036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
I'm a coward...and lazy
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
1. I don't really talk to people, outside my Friends.

2. Very picky

3. Kinda Shy too
JuJu26 
27552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
Picky. I am searching for the person I truly like. My search is constantly continuing, but at the same time, I am living my life; trying to learn more about people and the world!
17394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
First off, I 100% don't mind being single right now.

Reasons why I am

1. Certain events happened early in my life that made me someone whom actually tries to avoid speaking with people. I guess you could call me Anti Social.
2. I can barely get enough sleep as it is without worrying about a significant other.
3. I just turned 20. I'm in no rush. Trying to build a solid base early in life. I'm not one of those people who spend like $100 a month on a phone bill/$50 a week on e-cigs or spend countless dollars on every video game under the sun.

I just go to work, watch anime, exercise, eat, sleep. Basically my life right now.
12154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Georgia, US
Offline
Posted 5/22/14

Amorsiempre wrote:

1. He cheated
2. lost all trust
3. I have me, Myself, and I and my anime so Im fine being single now


I didn't get cheated on... but by the end of my last relationship (and through the aftermath) everything was so messed up and terrible that I lost all trust and pretty much hated everyone for a while. I still don't hate everyone lol but I still do have a hard time trusting people.
Now I get all those lovey relationships feels out in romance anime. Same feels, no danger. Perfectly content with it.
Posted 5/22/14

alienrox wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:

1. He cheated
2. lost all trust
3. I have me, Myself, and I and my anime so Im fine being single now


I didn't get cheated on... but by the end of my last relationship (and through the aftermath) everything was so messed up and terrible that I lost all trust and pretty much hated everyone for a while. I still don't hate everyone lol but I still do have a hard time trusting people.
Now I get all those lovey relationships feels out in romance anime. Same feels, no danger. Perfectly content with it.


lol I know what you mean xD Ill stick to my Anime haha maybe one day ill trust but for now I can only trust myself ^_^ Sorry about your experience of your last relationship
456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/22/14
Good to know there's some strong independent people out there.

To the other guys out there. It's alright. I feel you


12154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Georgia, US
Offline
Posted 5/22/14

Amorsiempre wrote:


alienrox wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:

1. He cheated
2. lost all trust
3. I have me, Myself, and I and my anime so Im fine being single now


I didn't get cheated on... but by the end of my last relationship (and through the aftermath) everything was so messed up and terrible that I lost all trust and pretty much hated everyone for a while. I still don't hate everyone lol but I still do have a hard time trusting people.
Now I get all those lovey relationships feels out in romance anime. Same feels, no danger. Perfectly content with it.


lol I know what you mean xD Ill stick to my Anime haha maybe one day ill trust but for now I can only trust myself ^_^ Sorry about your experience of your last relationship :(


Thank goodness for anime drama XD
Posted 5/22/14

alienrox wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:


alienrox wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:

1. He cheated
2. lost all trust
3. I have me, Myself, and I and my anime so Im fine being single now


I didn't get cheated on... but by the end of my last relationship (and through the aftermath) everything was so messed up and terrible that I lost all trust and pretty much hated everyone for a while. I still don't hate everyone lol but I still do have a hard time trusting people.
Now I get all those lovey relationships feels out in romance anime. Same feels, no danger. Perfectly content with it.


lol I know what you mean xD Ill stick to my Anime haha maybe one day ill trust but for now I can only trust myself ^_^ Sorry about your experience of your last relationship :(


Thank goodness for anime drama XD


lmao i know right?! xD
Posted 5/22/14 , edited 9/15/14
I don't put any front on the first date. I act like myself, and I tell people everything about me... show my quirks etc.
I have this mentality, if someone can't accept the real me on the first date... then they'll never be able to accept me in the long run.
Besides, I'm not good at hiding my "oddities"...


Aside from that, there are other aspects like, my physical attractiveness, social status, and even my ethnicity could all play a part in me being single, cuz you know how some people have this preference, where they say they're only attracted to White people?


So like... my pool of "fish" become even smaller if you put all these aspects into the equation.


But the good part about this is... whoever can accept me... must be a really special person ^_^ [or half brain-dead]... so I look forward to meeting that person... because the average gay man would not be interested in me... due to my weirdness [and i'm not talking about my obsession with anime/video games, my behaviour is unconventional... and different from normal people... so are my thinking and philosophies].


23528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 5/22/14 , edited 9/15/14
I simply don't make an effort into getting a girlfriend. Probably because I'm alright with being single for the time being.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.