First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What would happen to Attack on Titan if Eren died?
23568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 727 The Zoo
Online
Posted 5/25/14
Well, if you take out Eren you take out Mikasa since she'd probably die and/or give up. Levi would become main character and idk what Armin would do. There is two times where Mikasa wouldn't wanna be alive if Eren died so Eren can't die due to Mikasa fanboys and fangirls.
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Captainkirko wrote:

Well, if you take out Eren you take out Mikasa since she'd probably die and/or give up. Levi would become main character and idk what Armin would do. There is two times where Mikasa wouldn't wanna be alive if Eren died so Eren can't die due to Mikasa fanboys and fangirls.


She would not have given up. They have an episode clearly showing that she wouldn't give up if he was dead.
24302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Wisconsin
Online
Posted 5/25/14
They all would have died (or at least most of the characters) because they needed to refill their tanks to get up over the wall. They wouldn't have been able to do that if Eren hadn't been outside killing all the titans and keeping all the titans preoccupied while they refilled the gas tanks. But even if everyone lives, it wouldn't be the same without Eren being kidnapped constantly.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/25/14
Ymir would become the center focus. And, by extension, Krista.
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Ymir would become the center focus. And, by extension, Krista.


First reaction: lol what

A few seconds thinking about: I totally see your point.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Sacae89 wrote:

A few seconds thinking about: I totally see your point.



And what's that?
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Sacae89 wrote:

A few seconds thinking about: I totally see your point.



And what's that?


Well I can't say, season two manga spoilers if I did.

But your statement makes total sense.
52887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/14
What would happen if you give most anime watchers a script to write?....They would flop harder than SWTOR on the second day of release. I do love this what would make the series better concepts though made by fans who haven't written longer than 20 page assigned essay...beacuse we all know how warmly the general receiving public will be, kill of Eren, make Armin the lead and we will have half the audience bitching about how much a of a gutless puss he is for half the series until he grows some balls...Now MiKasa on the other hand...there is a chance, although it might lend itself to either creating another badass MH to add to the list of dynamic MH's history, or another Alka of B&S.

One more thing:


Shrapnel893 wrote:
Ymir would become the center focus. And, by extension, Krista.




52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

cay032692 wrote:

What would happen if you give most anime watchers a script to write?....They would flop harder than SWTOR on the second day of release. I do love this what would make the series better concepts though made by fans who haven't written longer than 20 page assigned essay...beacuse we all know how warmly the general receiving public will be, kill of Eren, make Armin the lead and we will have half the audience bitching about how much a of a gutless puss he is for half the series until he grows some balls...Now MiKasa on the other hand...there is a chance, although it might lend itself to either creating another badass MH to add to the list of dynamic MH's history, or another Alka of B&S.

One more thing:


Shrapnel893 wrote:
Ymir would become the center focus. And, by extension, Krista.






Have you... written a longer than 20 page essay on the subject? Also, explain to me why Ymir wouldn't work.
52887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:
Have you... written a longer than 20 page essay on the subject? Also, explain to me why Ymir wouldn't work.


Haha well definitely not for anything anime related, a coding paper, but I wouldn't dare call myself able to write a script of a story anytime of the day...lol and not that it wouldn't work, it definitely has a high chance of working with the yuri angle and we all know how much that sells, the down vote was that they are the bottom teir for me in the cast at the current point in the manga.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

cay032692 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:
Have you... written a longer than 20 page essay on the subject? Also, explain to me why Ymir wouldn't work.


Haha well definitely not for anything anime related, a coding paper, but I wouldn't dare call myself able to write a script of a story anytime of the day...lol and not that it wouldn't work, it definitely has a high chance of working with the yuri angle and we all know how much that sells, the down vote was that they are the bottom teir for me in the cast at the current point in the manga.


I see. Hmm, given... well... how their characters may impact the future story I won't put them at bottom tier. And, erm, I wasn't talking about the Yuri aspects of their characters, though yes that probably would sell (I mean, look at all the Yaoi that's been churned out because of this show) but let's just leave it at that.
Posted 5/25/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:

Ymir would become the center focus. And, by extension, Krista.


That doesnt sound bad at all.
98396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / NJ
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

cay032692 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:
Have you... written a longer than 20 page essay on the subject? Also, explain to me why Ymir wouldn't work.


Haha well definitely not for anything anime related, a coding paper, but I wouldn't dare call myself able to write a script of a story anytime of the day...lol and not that it wouldn't work, it definitely has a high chance of working with the yuri angle and we all know how much that sells, the down vote was that they are the bottom teir for me in the cast at the current point in the manga.


It's not the yuri angle. I think there is a good logic to Ymir working. But it's spoilerish to say.

Still though, I like AoT with Eren personally.
52887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:
I see. Hmm, given... well... how their characters may impact the future story I won't put them at bottom tier. And, erm, I wasn't talking about the Yuri aspects of their characters, though yes that probably would sell (I mean, look at all the Yaoi that's been churned out because of this show) but let's just leave it at that.


haha Ah no no, I don't think I am getting my point across, I know "Krista importance", and what Yimir used to be, bottom teir for me personality wise, they are just a couple of girls that when I see how they interact I just couldn't careless, again just for me, and when referring to the show working I mean, the focus going from a pure shounen to a action packed yuri would have one the best twist in pulling in audience members, with people going "Man did you see that episode, the main guy is gone, now we have Two Girls taking the center stage", hence the sales will have a high chnace of succeding even without the story being a selling point, which btw will still be major selling point allowing for further success.
52887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/14 , edited 5/25/14

Sacae89 wrote:
It's not the yuri angle. I think there is a good logic to Ymir working. But it's spoilerish to say.

Still though, I like AoT with Eren personally.


..........I already know what happens.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.