First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Things that you've bought are worth-less.
Posted 5/29/14

RadioactiveSugar wrote:

I bought a toy for my budgie about a year ago in July. Here it is almost July again and she never touched it. That could have been my ice cream money.


Was it a vibrator?
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Punville, USA
Offline
Posted 5/29/14

Riesel wrote:


RadioactiveSugar wrote:

I bought a toy for my budgie about a year ago in July. Here it is almost July again and she never touched it. That could have been my ice cream money.


Was it a vibrator?


Nay. It was a yellow ladder. I guess it was too bright for her. I have no idea. I don't get my bird. I don't think I ever will though lol.
Posted 5/29/14 , edited 5/29/14
a bodyguard, it didn't work out like the movie
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/14

shimmer_ wrote:

a bodyguard, it didn't work out like the movie


Did it work out more like Spongebob?
Posted 5/29/14

Lowlights wrote:


shimmer_ wrote:

a bodyguard, it didn't work out like the movie


Did it work out more like Spongebob?


i don't want a pineapple in my ass.

naaaw, i hardly watch spongebob, how did it work?
18602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/14 , edited 5/29/14

shimmer_ wrote:


Lowlights wrote:


shimmer_ wrote:

a bodyguard, it didn't work out like the movie


Did it work out more like Spongebob?


i don't want a pineapple in my ass.

naaaw, i hardly watch spongebob, how did it work?


The bodyguard tried to kill him.
26918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/29/14
Money for tokens to play a game.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.