First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Old CR chat.
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 5/27/14

bathroom64 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, it's noooooooooooooot!

There is a reason we don't ride horses or club women anymore.


The mess?
62788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/14

Kunami_Mata wrote:
The mess?

Thus completes the perfect analogy of what CR chat could become.
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 5/27/14
1852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
i used to, man those were some really fun times back then haha
44941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Michigan
Online
Posted 10/25/14
rather have that game they use to have back
Posted 10/25/14
I used it LONG ago, i still talk to some people there lol
Thefinalword is mia sometimes LOL uh.. Twobooks DeRock Remaku i still sorta keep intouch with them.
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 10/25/14
man i miss the chat rooms on CR they were the best especially when you had a group of friends you were chatting with. it was a lot more convenient that using PM's or GB posts. they should really bring them back
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 10/25/14 , edited 10/25/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!

they actually used to have this feature. you could opt to create you own chat room you could just name it a certain name and then tell your friends to join that praticular chatroom as opposed to the main chatroom that users first go into


*Edit*


this is what i mean instead of going to the crunchyroll channel you could create your own then tell ur friends to join that one
i miss those days so many good memories were made on those chatrooms
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 10/25/14

bleach7777777 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!

they actually used to have this feature. you could opt to create you own chat room you could just name it a certain name and then tell your friends to join that praticular chatroom as opposed to the main chatroom that users first go into


*Edit*


this is what i mean instead of going to the crunchyroll channel you could create your own then tell ur friends to join that one
i miss those days so many good memories were made on those chatrooms


I wish I was more of a Senior member like People such as You! Must have been a great time!
24112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Houston
Offline
Posted 10/25/14 , edited 10/25/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!

they actually used to have this feature. you could opt to create you own chat room you could just name it a certain name and then tell your friends to join that praticular chatroom as opposed to the main chatroom that users first go into


*Edit*


this is what i mean instead of going to the crunchyroll channel you could create your own then tell ur friends to join that one
i miss those days so many good memories were made on those chatrooms


I wish I was more of a Senior member like People such as You! Must have been a great time!




Yup it was great sure it was a bit chaotic at times but that chaotic environment really promoted social interaction more that it does today i wish i could go back in time and relive it. Sometimes the nostalgia factor really gets to me
57656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Buried under a pi...
Offline
Posted 10/26/14
I never knew there was one.
Posted 10/26/14
i trolled that.. pretty sure trolls took it from you
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In your pantz
Offline
Posted 10/28/14

bleach7777777 wrote:

man i miss the chat rooms on CR they were the best especially when you had a group of friends you were chatting with. it was a lot more convenient that using PM's or GB posts. they should really bring them back


I know that feel bro -___-

chat in it's final days


we really need this back...
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
I used to go there, the link was still working before even though they took it out but now it's totally gone Dx
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

Dr_Jun_Manabe wrote:


bleach7777777 wrote:

man i miss the chat rooms on CR they were the best especially when you had a group of friends you were chatting with. it was a lot more convenient that using PM's or GB posts. they should really bring them back


I know that feel bro -___-

chat in it's final days


we really need this back...




I have a picture of it too taken a year after it says it's gonna be discontinued xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.