First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Old CR chat.
4821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Phoenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 2/4/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I wonder if there is ANY possibility whatsoever of getting this feature back...? Somehow...? If it's a Monetary problem, I can certainly chip in as far as Donations go...?

I'd LOVE to have Crunchyroll Chat Rooms.


I agree. That would be fun. Sometimes I'm just watching tv or doing odd things around the house. It would be cool to have those online to chat with.
126444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 2/4/15
Ah, the chat. I had totally forgotten. Good times that was.
Posted 2/6/15
Idk why people don't want a chat room
Back when the chat room was up and running, it was the most epic thing. We talked about anything, enjoyed the laughs, the one in a life time chance SHINJI came on and we (everyone who was there back then) were so young~
I will tell you crunchyroll has changed A LOT. Some good and some really bad.
But I think as crunchyroll is now, I would highly be against it.
Those times will only be memories for me and anyone who was around!


53556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / The great not so...
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Me and a group of friends would always go to our club and chat for hours a day. Good Times, but since Crunchyroll went legal and all my friends I kept in constant contact with on here are now gone I don't really see the point. xD
4349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Coporate America
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
I want it! some times I get bored and have no one to talk to...
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!


Like an ED for people like me that can not stand spam threads, and only come for a heated debate. (challenging others understanding and level of knowledge.)
Posted 2/6/15

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!


Like an ED for people like me that can not stand spam threads, and only come for a heated debate. (challenging others understanding and level of knowledge.)


Says the person that wants to use nukes against ISIS. I know this is a bit of Tu Quoque and Ad Homimnem, but seriously?
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Yeah I use to be here along time ago.. I think my username was carameldazy.. But i had other accounts on here as well .. just think i forgot the usernames
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


CoffeeGodEddy wrote:

Rather than one main chat room, why not create multiple ones with limits on how many people there are? If you want to chat with friends, simply go to a less crowded chat room. That would prevent your words being lost in a wall of text. It would also limit spam/trolling on main chat. Could also make friend only chat rooms. Just throwing out ideas.


Sounds like a darned good plan to Me!


Like an ED for people like me that can not stand spam threads, and only come for a heated debate. (challenging others understanding and level of knowledge.)


Says the person that wants to use nukes against ISIS. I know this is a bit of Tu Quoque and Ad Homimnem, but seriously?


First do you know what the topic was to be debated? It was not about nukes, but about how "you" would handle ISIS. Its not my fault you could not look pass my joke and post about the topic it self.

I did not think the remark used as an example would be so hampering to the topic it self.
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Relax everyone
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

PickleMeUp wrote:

Relax everyone


who is not relaxed?
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/15
Cant a girl just random say things out of the blue >
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/6/15 , edited 2/6/15

PickleMeUp wrote:

Cant a girl just random say things out of the blue >


No not without first getting permission to do so from me first. ( and paying a random tax fee. )
Posted 2/6/15

PickleMeUp wrote:

Cant a girl just random say things out of the blue >


*Pats head


As to Dark, that is Poe's law at its finest. It is hard to tell sarcasm on the internet.
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


PickleMeUp wrote:

Cant a girl just random say things out of the blue >


*Pats head


As to Dark, that is Poe's law at its finest. It is hard to tell sarcasm on the internet.


My type of shorty story writer.. into darkness we meet
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.