• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
Post Reply Trinity Seven: The Seven Magicians Anticipation and Discussion
12788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Fraxinus
Offline
Posted 12/24/14
That was a really lackluster ending. Other than the generic "I'm in a good place right now and I enjoy being with my friends" monologue at the end, this really did not feel like a finale. The fight which was 90% talking felt no different from any of the others throughout the series. Everyone is just so polite that there's no urgency in the fights. The plot borders on laughable levels. I know its main focus is ecchi, but other than that, everything else is painfully average.

Sure, I enjoyed it, but I feel as if it has mediocrity written all over it. 5/10. If I were to factor in enjoyment, 6/10.
15953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/24/14

Frenzify wrote:

That was a really lackluster ending. Other than the generic "I'm in a good place right now and I enjoy being with my friends" monologue at the end, this really did not feel like a finale. The fight which was 90% talking felt no different from any of the others throughout the series. Everyone is just so polite that there's no urgency in the fights. The plot borders on laughable levels. I know its main focus is ecchi, but other than that, everything else is painfully average.

Sure, I enjoyed it, but I feel as if it has mediocrity written all over it. 5/10. If I were to factor in enjoyment, 6/10.


I agree with everything. I thought it would seem a little more different then the typical male harem, but nope. Characters like Akio really interested me though, but not enough info on her. Lilith just annoyed me every episode, she's the only character I couldn't stand. At least Arata wasn't the shy and the absurdly dense lead like so many others. The date at the end wasn't even necessary either, everyone can see what will happen miles away and it took much time of the episode.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/15
is there going to be season 2?
41178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15
Anyone read the manga know if there's going to be a 2nd season?
84 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/17/15
I thought trinity seven was a great chill anime! My favorites were Lilith and Yui CHAN! (:
JuJu26 
5617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/17/15

ShinAmaterasu wrote:

Anyone read the manga know if there's going to be a 2nd season?


No season 2. The Manga is still ongoing, but the Manga is about an arc and a half ahead of where the Anime left off. I recommend the Manga.
31346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/15 , edited 1/29/15
I loved it.

If I had to give a number maybe 7-7.5 overall but just a chill, enjoyable watch. Biggest gripe might be there was so much to cover and focusing on so much service vs. fleshing out some more of the characters like Akio. And when characters were explaining things, there was a lot to digest based on their explanations of themas, archiving and certain plot points near the end.

Arata was an awesome main character for a harem though...and his appearance as Astral Trinity was priceless. Loved each and every character and that trance/beat-styled soundtrack. I thought it fit well. If there is no Season 2, I'll definitely be picking up the manga when it releases in a few months.
xxJing 
21804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Alderaan
Offline
Posted 1/29/15

JediPrime wrote:

I loved it.

If I had to give a number maybe 7-7.5 overall but just a chill, enjoyable watch. Biggest gripe might be there was so much to cover and focusing on so much service vs. fleshing out some more of the characters like Akio. And when characters were explaining things, there was a lot to digest based on their explanations of themas, archiving and certain plot points near the end.

Arata was an awesome main character for a harem though...and his appearance as Astral Trinity was priceless. Loved each and every character and that trance/beat-styled soundtrack. I thought it fit well. If there is no Season 2, I'll definitely be picking up the manga when it releases in a few months.


The next arc would have fleshed out Akio. Everyone gets to shine. Actually even that date between Lilith and Arata at the end of the anime was canon (not a filler) and plays a somewhat important part of the story. I recommend reading the manga though, it's good.
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Online
Posted 1/29/15
s2 pls
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
I saw Trinity seven for the girls and the fan service and Lilith gorgeous body and Liese and selina which I wish had more character development, but honestly I wish the fights where done more seriously like dxd
93 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/15
7 out 10 for me mostly because of the girls
31346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/15

xxJing wrote:


JediPrime wrote:

I loved it.

If I had to give a number maybe 7-7.5 overall but just a chill, enjoyable watch. Biggest gripe might be there was so much to cover and focusing on so much service vs. fleshing out some more of the characters like Akio. And when characters were explaining things, there was a lot to digest based on their explanations of themas, archiving and certain plot points near the end.

Arata was an awesome main character for a harem though...and his appearance as Astral Trinity was priceless. Loved each and every character and that trance/beat-styled soundtrack. I thought it fit well. If there is no Season 2, I'll definitely be picking up the manga when it releases in a few months.


The next arc would have fleshed out Akio. Everyone gets to shine. Actually even that date between Lilith and Arata at the end of the anime was canon (not a filler) and plays a somewhat important part of the story. I recommend reading the manga though, it's good.


Thanks for that info. I'm happy that every character gets their day. Concerning the ending, it felt like a bit of filler as a way to neatly tie up an ongoing story, but I'm happy that it serves an important part of the story. I'll definitely be picking up that manga. From the little bit I have seen and heard about this manga, there is a lot more to go.

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
Man, its killing me not having a second season of this!! FINALLY we get a rarity; a male character that doesnt turn into a total wussy, loser, whiny, mommas-boy that runs scared and crying as soon as a girl touches him or leans in for a kiss!! I am sooooooo tired of writers creating those pathetic guys who are scared to death of the female species and thinks they're going to get cooties, running away like a ten year old!! It was funny in the very first anime that I watched, but was never funny after that and its pathetic overuse. If this is how young guys in Japan act around girls its no wonder the child birth rate there is falling in the toilet! (Ok, that was uncalled for, but you get my point;)

....and what is it with cool shows like this not getting new seasons but stupid garbage anime shows windvup with multiple seasons?! Drives me nuts!

Akame ga Kill.... The f'ing hero dies!!! What the hell?!? This isn't Chinese movies where everyone dies, dammit!! Lol.

....oh, my wife (who could generally care less about most anime, but watches a few with me) and I have a standing bet we play with every new anime show that cones on: are the two main characters that are in love with each other going to be cousins or brother/sister! Hehe.
First  Prev  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.