First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Sword art Online is overrated
42333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 5/30/14
Tell us something we don't already know, kid.
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 5/30/14
SAO thread? SAO thread.





Oh god LOL

61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

it deserved all the backlash and hate it received over these past two years. but would never pre-judge season 2 based on season 1.


why, just because it wasn't what the fanbase was expecting? it was by no means a bad anime. over hyped? didn't live up to the hype? sure. but I can name several anime off the top of my head with bigger hype that don't live up to it, either.
85860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/14 , edited 5/30/14
You could just as easily...you know...not watch the series? Why do you care if others like a show you don't?
7678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/30/14 , edited 5/30/14
Wow, that meme you used OP is kind of disturbing. I didn't like the anime because how rushed the anime was, no character development, Kirito and Asuna have no personality, all the characters were idiots, and it was just frustrating to watch. Although, how you feel about the anime is subjective I didn't enjoy it and I strongly dislike the show.
Posted 5/30/14

aidenraine wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

it deserved all the backlash and hate it received over these past two years. but would never pre-judge season 2 based on season 1.


why, just because it wasn't what the fanbase was expecting? it was by no means a bad anime. over hyped? didn't live up to the hype? sure. but I can name several anime off the top of my head with bigger hype that don't live up to it, either.


it definitely wasn't bad, it has a lot of good points, such as the the sense of adventure and fantasy world which is right up my alley. but I can understand why people would hate it.
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

it definitely wasn't bad, it has a lot of good points, such as the the sense of adventure and fantasy world which is right up my alley. but I can understand why people would hate it.


I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't really say it deserves the hate because of this.
33128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

aidenraine wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

it definitely wasn't bad, it has a lot of good points, such as the the sense of adventure and fantasy world which is right up my alley. but I can understand why people would hate it.


I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like it, but I wouldn't really say it deserves the hate because of this.


Too often people don't recognize there's a middle ground between love and hate.
61518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

JeremyK9880 wrote:

Too often people don't recognize there's a middle ground between love and hate.


that's because the middle ground is too mainstream...

30695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hertfordshire, UK
Offline
Posted 5/30/14
Why so butthurt?
SAO isn't perfect but the hate it gets is so over the top and if SAO turns you into a miserable git, you could stop complaining and watch something else. I didn't like Arcana Famiglia, should I start a topic on that?
The Wise Wizard
99891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

KanzakiHimeji wrote:

I don't see why people are hyping up season 2 when there is a 80% chance it will be a huge flop like season 1.

Apparently your definition of flop is, "I didn't like it and I know some other people that agree with me", instead of "It failed to make money".

1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 5/30/14 , edited 5/30/14
This should explain how I feel.









One Punch Mod
85822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/30/14

KanzakiHimeji wrote:

I don't see why people are hyping up season 2 when there is a 80% chance it will be a huge flop like season 1. At first I was excited since I read the LN but That thought popped into my head. I don't trust A-1 pictures to represent the light novel properly but who knows they might prove me wrong. Also this far off from my first topic but I cant stand the amount of sword art online weaboos. If you have a poll anything sword art online will win. For example I created a poll pitting Goku and Kirito against each other in a fight to see what the results would be. And as I expected Kirito won by a landslide, I doubt the people who voted for kirito even read what the poll was about the only thing their mind registered was "Sword art Online".


I've closed this thread because a thread devoted solely to this point about SAO seems unnecessary. There are a few existing threads, however, where this would be an on-topic addition to existing discussion. If you still feel the need to express this viewpoint please post it in one (not all) of the following threads:

Sword Art Online II Anticipation

Sword Art Online Discussions

Most Overrated/Underrated Anime

However, please note that I've removed the image you originally included. Due to the strong sexual connotation it is not appropriate for CR's forums, per site rules. Please review the rules to get more familiar with what's expected when using the forums. Finally, I caution against the use of inflammatory term such as "weaboo." I suggest rewording your post to avoid language that can be seen as direct insults and personal attacks against users. It's okay to disagree, but please do so respectfully.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.