First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece
One Punch Mod
85960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

suzums386 wrote:


lorreen wrote:


kuram22 wrote:

So will we have those episodes this week?


From what I heard it will be a few more weeks--but it shouldn't be too long!


Weeks? I surely hope not.


That's the info I received from customer support.
24082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Memphis,TN
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
Ok, I see that crunchy roll has posted some past episodes but I'm still searching for episodes 326 and up?
14054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/14 , edited 7/19/14


Due to ongoing production delays with 326+, as announced at Anime Expo, we will first be posting 517-618 over the next few weeks. Episodes 517-541 will include the next episode previews starting next week. We will announce the next batch of One Piece to go up on August 2nd. We thank you for your patience and understanding.]




*sigh* halted the b.log for over a month...guess i'll watch 326-??? elsewhere then
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
Hey guys.

So I received an email regarding OP. Just to keep you guys updated, due to production delays 326+ will be uploaded in late August.

Even though we suggested at the panel we would have 517-618, we ran into some unexpected issues so I'm afraid this is the new upload schedule:
Next week (7/26): 542 or 543-574 (HD, w/ next ep previews)
Week after (8/2): 574-618 (HD, w/ next ep previews) and 619-628 are planned to be changed to the broadcast version with the original opening.

After 8/9 is TBD for now.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.
29381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/19/14
HAHA! I honestly did not know what I was going to do when I saw that the episodes that were put up were not the next episodes in the series. I went from just feeling like my heart was going to stop beating, to wanting to smash my tv.

I then had a moment of slight clarity and begrudgingly waltzed over to Funimation's website. I'm watching episode 331 as I type this. I really have no idea why I didn't do this sooner (I think I thought it wasn't available in Canada or something). I felt rather dumb. But the wonderfulness of watching One Piece again made everything better. As much as I would have liked to watch the show on Crunchyroll, I think this has actually worked out for the best for me.
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/21/14

Ezgi wrote:

Hey guys.

So I received an email regarding OP. Just to keep you guys updated, due to production delays 326+ will be uploaded in late August.

Even though we suggested at the panel we would have 517-618, we ran into some unexpected issues so I'm afraid this is the new upload schedule:
Next week (7/26): 542 or 543-574 (HD, w/ next ep previews)
Week after (8/2): 574-618 (HD, w/ next ep previews) and 619-628 are planned to be changed to the broadcast version with the original opening.

After 8/9 is TBD for now.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.


What about getting Episode 207+ in HD? People wanna see Water 7 on here in 720p/1080p im sure
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/21/14
You guys should announce this stuff on the homepage so everybody knows
22032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/14 , edited 7/21/14


My EXACT same reaction when I came on Crunchyroll yesterday waiting to watch Thriller Bark. Disappointed the hell outta me. :'(

Only saga of One Piece I haven't watched yet, and it's the hardest one to get to.
23114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Cali
Online
Posted 7/23/14

Ezgi wrote:

Hey guys.

So I received an email regarding OP. Just to keep you guys updated, due to production delays 326+ will be uploaded in late August.

Even though we suggested at the panel we would have 517-618, we ran into some unexpected issues so I'm afraid this is the new upload schedule:
Next week (7/26): 542 or 543-574 (HD, w/ next ep previews)
Week after (8/2): 574-618 (HD, w/ next ep previews) and 619-628 are planned to be changed to the broadcast version with the original opening.

After 8/9 is TBD for now.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.


Can't say i'm not disappointed, but thanks for the info.
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/23/14

muddy120 wrote:

You guys should announce this stuff on the homepage so everybody knows


I could care less about HD cartoons (woo more pixels to describe the uniform color of an object) but fer serious better communication about stuff like this should happen. It doesn't even have to be actual specific dates that you're committed to, just estimates that you give people ahead of time so that said people don't get their hopes (and those of their friends) up all super high over something that ain't gonna happen.
5999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 7/23/14

teifing wrote:


muddy120 wrote:

You guys should announce this stuff on the homepage so everybody knows


I could care less about HD cartoons (woo more pixels to describe the uniform color of an object) but fer serious better communication about stuff like this should happen. It doesn't even have to be actual specific dates that you're committed to, just estimates that you give people ahead of time so that said people don't get their hopes (and those of their friends) up all super high over something that ain't gonna happen.


Im not talking to u

The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/23/14

muddy120 wrote:

Im not talking to u

When you post to a forum, you are speaking to everyone that reads it.

20192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Heroes Associ...
Offline
Posted 8/2/14


decided to quote a mod, just to see if i could get an update on the next batch. I noticed in the availability information it was mentioned an update would be made on august 2nd (today) and the next batch planned to be uploaded. Still on course for that update?
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 8/2/14

AzazelOfNexium wrote:

decided to quote a mod, just to see if i could get an update on the next batch. I noticed in the availability information it was mentioned an update would be made on august 2nd (today) and the next batch planned to be uploaded. Still on course for that update?

I'm not a mod, just a regular user with a title (or "rank", as it is listed in the profile).

That said, If they hold to the schedule they had before the updates were paused, it should happen within an hour or so of when the simulcast episode is posted.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.