Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do you personally hate people?
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14


Okay then.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14
This kinda sums up why but I am kinda impressed how scary are race can be
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14


I'm scared of you already.
10205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The MOOOON
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

qualeshia3 wrote:



I'm scared of you already.


Don't worry i'm harmless but just saying people as a human race are pretty trucking scary.
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

hinhata wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:



I'm scared of you already.


Don't worry i'm harmless but just saying people as a human race are pretty trucking scary.



Indeed.
19607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
Someone would always be ready to point out that hate against them is wrong or based on a lack of understanding, so I can't see why they would so readily refuse to try and understand other peoples' actions.

I find it strange that the OP and votes kind of just seem to take hatred of people for granted. I guess I'm just splitting hairs - it's not like hate isn't often used interchangeably with dislike.
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

Renegatz wrote:

Someone would always be ready to point out that hate against them is wrong or based on a lack of understanding, so I can't see why they would so readily refuse to try and understand other peoples' actions.

I find it strange that the OP and votes kind of just seem to take hatred of people for granted. I guess I'm just splitting hairs - it's not like hate isn't often used interchangeably with dislike.



I made this thread out of curiosity. *sad sigh* I think too much.
19607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Osaka
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

qualeshia3 wrote:


Renegatz wrote:

Someone would always be ready to point out that hate against them is wrong or based on a lack of understanding, so I can't see why they would so readily refuse to try and understand other peoples' actions.

I find it strange that the OP and votes kind of just seem to take hatred of people for granted. I guess I'm just splitting hairs - it's not like hate isn't often used interchangeably with dislike.



I made this thread out of curiosity. *sad sigh* I think too much.

Oh no I don't have an issue with your 'motives' or whatever, not judging you in the least. It's just a structure I find interesting, and it's telling that people indulged in it so readily
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

Renegatz wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Renegatz wrote:

Someone would always be ready to point out that hate against them is wrong or based on a lack of understanding, so I can't see why they would so readily refuse to try and understand other peoples' actions.

I find it strange that the OP and votes kind of just seem to take hatred of people for granted. I guess I'm just splitting hairs - it's not like hate isn't often used interchangeably with dislike.



I made this thread out of curiosity. *sad sigh* I think too much.

Oh no I don't have an issue with your 'motives' or whatever, not judging you in the least. It's just a structure I find interesting, and it's telling that people indulged in it so readily :P



Oh okay.

A side note, majority of my threads happen out of random thought. My mind is always wandering and wondering about too many things. I'm a curious girl.
11252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / 45mins outside of...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
The word HATE is a very strong word. I feel once you say "I hate you", you can not take it back. I put of with a lot of people and I dislike many more people but I just not to hate others because I just might change my mind about them.. I do have 5 people that I do hate and I know in my heart I will not take back that feels. The 5 people made my life a living hell.
Posted 6/2/14
Because I find them annoying and irritating to me.

2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The heart of Linc...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
It's the mentality of individuals. They are just so willing to remove their own stupidity, responsibility and self preservation.

Countless times i've had to deal with people who have caused nothing but damage and destruction. They even go to claim it's not their fault, that i'm the one responsible because they did wrong and i showed them they did it.

They also put themselves and others in danger, like near death & have no concept of how close they came to dying!
Why is it that they can be such idiots, do so much harm and it's not them that have to pay for their ignorance?!

That's why i hate some people, they just don't care and they never will.

Too many times i've seen these people endanger their own children too, teaching them that their ignorance is how people should live.
They should have their children taken away, they shouldn't be allowed to do anything near any other living creature & they shouldn't get privileges for their selfish actions.

I don't care that people say i'm in human or that's against human rights. I say "what about the people they hurt? The children learning to abuse the laws & system? The damages and possibly deaths they've caused? What about those human rights that were trampled upon because of their reckless & self centred decisions?!"

I just know that if these kinds of people keep breeding & multiplying, their will not be a human race left on this earth. It can't keep going, there will be a breaking point between those that don't care and those that do care.
46161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

DalekCaan wrote:

It's the mentality of individuals. They are just so willing to remove their own stupidity, responsibility and self preservation.

Countless times i've had to deal with people who have caused nothing but damage and destruction. They even go to claim it's not their fault, that i'm the one responsible because they did wrong and i showed them they did it.

They also put themselves and others in danger, like near death & have no concept of how close they came to dying!
Why is it that they can be such idiots, do so much harm and it's not them that have to pay for their ignorance?!

That's why i hate some people, they just don't care and they never will.

Too many times i've seen these people endanger their own children too, teaching them that their ignorance is how people should live.
They should have their children taken away, they shouldn't be allowed to do anything near any other living creature & they shouldn't get privileges for their selfish actions.

I don't care that people say i'm in human or that's against human rights. I say "what about the people they hurt? The children learning to abuse the laws & system? The damages and possibly deaths they've caused? What about those human rights that were trampled upon because of their reckless & self centred decisions?!"

I just know that if these kinds of people keep breeding & multiplying, their will not be a human race left on this earth. It can't keep going, there will be a breaking point between those that don't care and those that do care.


Key words: some people.
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14
OP is hate-able i can't lie
36716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
I understand misanthropy, but I neither prefer loneliness nor am myself a misanthrope. I can't vote.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.