First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Strongest Anime Women
7018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
Of course people all throw in Mikasa, but really, she's not a "strong anime woman" in my opinion.


I think a miss Satsuki is a strong female.
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
Many good ones already mentioned, but my favorite would have to be Re-l

9547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14
Yes, Satsuki is great and all, but we're all forgetting the Fight Club president:
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14



Casca from Berserk.

37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14


Kurokami Medaka.

Other than her power literally being able to do what your opponent does, but perfectly, she has both physical strength and a strong heart.
LissR 
20091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
I'm giving my nod to Naru Narusegawa from Love Hina. Perverts everywhere should hide in fear.

42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/2/14


I think someone has already mentioned the Major so I'll toss Deunan out there for good measure.
20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 6/2/14
Open room for the Tier 1 Badass Teacher ever! Izumi Curtis!
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:



As far as I remember, all of those characters you mention are single. As in, no significant other. And, erm, personally, I'd put Teresa before Clare, as it was stated she's the strongest Claymore ever. Which, if you read the manga, is true at the point its currently at.

I also consider Tsunade and Revy to be rather weak, or at least deeply troubled, emotionally. Obviously, neither are the type to show it, but it's there under the surface, buried deep in their hearts.

And Erza... hmmm... I'd say the same.

As for one of my choices... it would have to be... well... no one.
27257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14
THE AIR MASTER!!

She kicks major @$$

4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:



As far as I remember, all of those characters you mention are single. As in, no significant other. And, erm, personally, I'd put Teresa before Clare, as it was stated she's the strongest Claymore ever. Which, if you read the manga, is true at the point its currently at.

I also consider Tsunade and Revy to be rather weak, or at least deeply troubled, emotionally. Obviously, neither are the type to show it, but it's there under the surface, buried deep in their hearts.

And Erza... hmmm... I'd say the same.

As for one of my choices... it would have to be... well... no one.


balsa has Tanda. Idk about the other characters but balsa has tanda. also the fact that these girls along with sakura are the strongest girls as of right now to me is my opinion. also Teresa died so Claire is strongest to me. Claire got her arm and other body parts of strong warriors! so there ya go MWUAHAHA
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14
yes i said it... sakura is strong... but she isnt the strongest on my list she has gotten cooler as she aged too.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

balsa has Tanda. Idk about the other characters but balsa has tanda. also the fact that these girls along with sakura are the strongest girls as of right now to me is my opinion. also Teresa died so Claire is strongest to me. Claire got her arm and other body parts of strong warriors! so there ya go MWUAHAHA


Well, yes, she has Tanda. And Revy has Rock. That doesn't mean they're in a relationship with them. Balsa said herself she wasn't looking for any kind of intimate relationship. Revy likes Rock but doesn't know best how to express her true feelings, besides projecting all her frustrations on him.

Plus, even with Teresa "dead" Clare still isn't the strongest. She's one of the weaker ones, if you go through the list and do comparisons. And, for the record, Teresa's head was used to turn her into a Claymore. She got an arm from Irene as a replacement and Ophelia's hopes and dreams for a better future. Plus tons of other stuff since she's one of the main characters.

Also, Sakura from what show? I presume Naruto?
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Flying Pussyf...
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Arielgirl375 wrote:

balsa has Tanda. Idk about the other characters but balsa has tanda. also the fact that these girls along with sakura are the strongest girls as of right now to me is my opinion. also Teresa died so Claire is strongest to me. Claire got her arm and other body parts of strong warriors! so there ya go MWUAHAHA


Well, yes, she has Tanda. And Revy has Rock. That doesn't mean they're in a relationship with them. Balsa said herself she wasn't looking for any kind of intimate relationship. Revy likes Rock but doesn't know best how to express her true feelings, besides projecting all her frustrations on him.

Plus, even with Teresa "dead" Clare still isn't the strongest. She's one of the weaker ones, if you go through the list and do comparisons. And, for the record, Teresa's head was used to turn her into a Claymore. She got an arm from Irene as a replacement and Ophelia's hopes and dreams for a better future.

Also, Sakura from what show? I presume Naruto?


in my view point, they have a realationship, but not a romantic one but whose to say that wont change . I think they have feelings for each other. like i said it is my opinion that
Clare is the strongest. If Tersa is for u that is ur opinion. Teresa is strong, but not my idea of strongest.
also yes sakura from naruto.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/2/14 , edited 6/2/14

Arielgirl375 wrote:

in my view point, they have a realationship, but not a romantic one but whose to say that wont change . I think they have feelings for each other. like i said it is my opinion that
Clare is the strongest. If Tersa is for u that is ur opinion. Teresa is strong, but not my idea of strongest.
also yes sakura from naruto.


I don't think you understood what I was getting at. Yes, Balsa and Tanda have a relationship. They're childhood friends, after all. Same are Revy and Rock have a relationship. They're partners.

Clare isn't the strongest. Teresa is the strongest, but is dead, so I'm going by characters that are still alive (going from Ep 1 of the anime). As such, Clare isn't the strongest out of the living Claymores. Ophelia is stronger than Clare, for example. Galatea is stronger than Ophelia. Rafaela is stronger than Galatea -- she's on par with an Abyssal One like Riful, who kicked Clare, Jean, and Galatea's asses with too much ease (actually, she didn't even lift a finger, just her presence alone defeated them).

The list goes on. From my standpoint, Rafaela is one of the strongest living Claymores, as well as one of the longest living. Though, in the anime she's a very minor character, so I can see why one wouldn't view her as such. Or any other character that has a minor role.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.