First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bleach VS Death Note
Posted 1/30/08

Gustan12 wrote:

I Like Death Note Better Because Of The Drawings and Story Line

Bleach I Just Love For The Fights


stop spamming the forum with your senseless topics.
2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ---
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Death Note
257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Death Note. I just couldn't get into Bleach.
409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Death Note. Bleach was okay, but I prefer Death Note over it.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
VS threads are interesting to read, but they just don't work out.

Bleach and Death Note are not related to each other in any other way except that they're both serialized in shonen magazines. Deal with it.
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
I like bleach better, but I think Death Note had more thought put in to it. bleach always has the same storyline...some guy is losing so badly, until he says haha I was just testing you the thing is I was holding back...then the guy becomes 5 times stronger...then the other guy is ilke haha I was holding back too and it all becomes this one huge fight
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
i'll pick bleach. why?
because after L died the story just seems to be not so interesting anymore. and the ending was a total disaster. i dont like those kids playing detective when they are not worthy the postion heck those kids were no way close to L's level and what's with the idea for the kid to beat kira when kira was above L.......
114152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

yamiyuugi wrote:

i'll pick bleach. why?
because after L died the story just seems to be not so interesting anymore. and the ending was a total disaster. i dont like those kids playing detective when they are not worthy the postion heck those kids were no way close to L's level and what's with the idea for the kid to beat kira when kira was above L.......



i know wat u mean....why did they have to kill L
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
bleach
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / SO calllllllll
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
they are...kinda too different to compare.
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
They are both boring, i like non of them................................Sorry to people who like them.....................
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:

I like bleach better, but I think Death Note had more thought put in to it. bleach always has the same storyline...some guy is losing so badly, until he says haha I was just testing you the thing is I was holding back...then the guy becomes 5 times stronger...then the other guy is ilke haha I was holding back too and it all becomes this one huge fight



hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah so true
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

uhohimdead wrote:


yamiyuugi wrote:

i'll pick bleach. why?
because after L died the story just seems to be not so interesting anymore. and the ending was a total disaster. i dont like those kids playing detective when they are not worthy the postion heck those kids were no way close to L's level and what's with the idea for the kid to beat kira when kira was above L.......



i know wat u mean....why did they have to kill L



but they worked together
two heads are better than one
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

krnsoldierofGod wrote:


uhohimdead wrote:


yamiyuugi wrote:

i'll pick bleach. why?
because after L died the story just seems to be not so interesting anymore. and the ending was a total disaster. i dont like those kids playing detective when they are not worthy the postion heck those kids were no way close to L's level and what's with the idea for the kid to beat kira when kira was above L.......



i know wat u mean....why did they have to kill L



but they worked together
two heads are better than one


nope the ending explains that kira lost because fate wanted him to loose if everything happened according to his plan the winner should be him. kira lost becaue the stupid judge didnt listen to him about not taking the dead note out of the safety box.
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
not in L's case lol his head would beat the both of then XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.