First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
My favorite foreign cuisine is___________________________
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

It depends on how you make it, but in general I've found Japanese curry to be less spicy than Indian curry. When I make them, I make them somewhere in the middle.
47333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 6/3/14
#SushiMasterRace

'Nuff said!
12091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / CT
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
I always loved Italian food, pasta is the best. I also like Filipino food, Chinese, and Thai.

I cant cook and the last "foreign" food that I had was my schools orange chicken.
47619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/3/14

Bushido_Dragon wrote:


It depends on how you make it, but in general I've found Japanese curry to be less spicy than Indian curry. When I make them, I make them somewhere in the middle.


Ah, okay. Never had either to be honest though.
76821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
Sushi and curry are BOTH great.
22267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
I cook dinner every night that I'm home. I cook a lot of cuisines but my favourites include Mexican and Asian (I can't pick one specifically! I love Korean, Japanese and Chinese equally). German is also pretty great.
7079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Sprawl
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
I would have to say that my favorite cuisines are Chinese (Americanized & Traditional), Japanese (Everything, except octopus), German (All of the things).

I am a very good cook - I taught myself through college. I make all types of oriental dishes but have a secret taco/fajita recipe that melts faces.

The last foreign meal I had was beef nikudon from a restaurant we have around here called SoHo - I can also make this myself
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Schenectady, NY
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
Oriental food WOOOO!!! Mostly Chinese but I also get Japanese foods when possible at the mall.

I LOVE General Tso Chicken and California rolls. Well, really, I like sushi. <3

Noodles are great too; I'll eat Chinese and Japanese style noodles <3
47619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/4/14

KidStealth wrote:

I would have to say that my favorite cuisines are Chinese (Americanized & Traditional), Japanese (Everything, except octopus), German (All of the things).

I am a very good cook - I taught myself through college. I make all types of oriental dishes but have a secret taco/fajita recipe that melts faces.

The last foreign meal I had was beef nikudon from a restaurant we have around here called SoHo - I can also make this myself


Never had German food before.
37637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:

You guys don't know what you are missing if you have not tried Peruvian food. Some of the most diverse and delicious food around. Certainly the very BEST I've had.


I'm Peruvian and yes, the food there is really delicious, and it is diverse because our country is separated in 3 main regions which one of them has its own type of food (the flavor and the ingredients used are very different), my favorites dishes are from the coast because I'm from that region. As a Peruvian who should have tasted his own food, I haven't; there are too much food to try.
Hmmm... foreign food... I love Cheeseburgers and pizzas.
47619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/4/14

anikevin wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:

You guys don't know what you are missing if you have not tried Peruvian food. Some of the most diverse and delicious food around. Certainly the very BEST I've had.


I'm Peruvian and yes, the food there is really delicious, and it is diverse because our country is separated in 3 main regions which one of them has its own type of food (the flavor and the ingredients used are very different), my favorites dishes are from the coast because I'm from that region. As a Peruvian who should have tasted his own food, I haven't; there are too much food to try.
Hmmm... foreign food... I love Cheeseburgers and pizzas.



I've never had that either.
1298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Mexican, then Japanese, then Italian. Maybe Irish somewhere in the mix too since potatoes = heaven.
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Firefly Alley
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
My favourite cuisines are:
Japanese
Korean
Indian (mostly curry)
Thai
Vietnamese

I wouldn't consider myself a good cook
47619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/4/14

LoliCop wrote:

Mexican, then Japanese, then Italian. Maybe Irish somewhere in the mix too since potatoes = heaven.


The only Irish food I had involved some bread or cake(I can't remember). It was really good though.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / NL
Offline
Posted 6/4/14 , edited 6/4/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Never had German food before.



Recommendation; If you're ever going to visit Germany, or perhaps Austria, in the future, definitely try Kaiserschmarren. It's amazing.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.