First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Post Reply The Testament of Sister New Devil (Season 1 and 2 ("Burst"))
5083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 10/29/17 , edited 10/29/17
Nice to see that there's more coming. But one hour OVA? Woah. Yes, i had to say that. At least i can soon own Season 1 home release when it comes.

Personally, i enjoyed this, despite how ridiculous it can be at times. It's also one of those series, where i'm fine when it comes to fanservice. Enough said.

That title, The True Harem King still gets me.
239312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Corpus Christi, T...
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
It's really all about Maria for me. I don't care what else happens.
2869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
I still freaking hate Ramusas, and I wish Basara had taken Mio, Kurumi, Maria and Yuki and gone back home as soon as he found out what Ramusas's plan was for Mio. He should have given Ramusas a little John Wick quote, "tell them all, whoever comes, whoever it is, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all"
1479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Corpus Christi, T...
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:

I still freaking hate Ramusas, and I wish Basara had taken Mio, Kurumi, Maria and Yuki and gone back home as soon as he found out what Ramusas's plan was for Mio. He should have given Ramusas a little John Wick quote, "tell them all, whoever comes, whoever it is, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all"


That would indeed have made Basara a lot more interesting to me.
31394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
Please give me a season 3

OVA looks good, I just want more and more.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/15/17
This is basically bad shounen hentai
2869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/17 , edited 12/16/17

memnalar wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

I still freaking hate Ramusas, and I wish Basara had taken Mio, Kurumi, Maria and Yuki and gone back home as soon as he found out what Ramusas's plan was for Mio. He should have given Ramusas a little John Wick quote, "tell them all, whoever comes, whoever it is, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all"


That would indeed have made Basara a lot more interesting to me.


There aren't many anime characters like that it seems. Basara is a badass and not some milquetoast toast, but he's still fairly soft spoken, and he backed down when Lucia confronted him and Shella came in to calm the situation. There aren't many anime characters like John Wick. The ones badass enough to say I don't care who I piss off are either just bad guys or jackass anti-heroes like Lelouch. Even the badass good guys try not to make too many waves.
77477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / F / Toronto
Offline
Posted 12/17/17 , edited 12/17/17

HOOfan_1 wrote:


memnalar wrote:


HOOfan_1 wrote:

I still freaking hate Ramusas, and I wish Basara had taken Mio, Kurumi, Maria and Yuki and gone back home as soon as he found out what Ramusas's plan was for Mio. He should have given Ramusas a little John Wick quote, "tell them all, whoever comes, whoever it is, I'll kill them, I'll kill them all"


That would indeed have made Basara a lot more interesting to me.


There aren't many anime characters like that it seems. Basara is a badass and not some milquetoast toast, but he's still fairly soft spoken, and he backed down when Lucia confronted him and Shella came in to calm the situation. There aren't many anime characters like John Wick. The ones badass enough to say I don't care who I piss off are either just bad guys or jackass anti-heroes like Lelouch. Even the badass good guys try not to make too many waves.


Unlike John Wick, Basara can't kill people with a pencil.


18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 3/8/18
Not sure if I missed it, but does season 2 have a English dub date yet?
Haven't seen anything on google
53391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 3/8/18

DaimonZex wrote:

Not sure if I missed it, but does season 2 have a English dub date yet?
Haven't seen anything on google


There is no dub for season 2 only for the first. Maybe sometime this year there will be?
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 3/8/18
Well shoot. Love this show. Hopefully you're right
23581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 4/14/18

eddie1255 wrote:


DaimonZex wrote:

Not sure if I missed it, but does season 2 have a English dub date yet?
Haven't seen anything on google


There is no dub for season 2 only for the first. Maybe sometime this year there will be?


Funimation plans to release S2 with a dub, It's not on the schedule yet though. Just remember that there was 6 month gap between S1 & 2. So I'd expect it between June (Funimation announces their June releases next week) and August
8557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 3/9/18

Series5Ranger wrote:


eddie1255 wrote:


DaimonZex wrote:

Not sure if I missed it, but does season 2 have a English dub date yet?
Haven't seen anything on google


There is no dub for season 2 only for the first. Maybe sometime this year there will be?


Funimation plans to release S2 with a dub, It's not on the schedule yet though. Just remember that there was 6 month gap between S1 & 2. So I'd expect it between June (Funimation announces their June releases next week) and August


Wait and release it with the OVA > : )
2869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/18 , edited 3/9/18

vangosroth wrote:


Series5Ranger wrote:


eddie1255 wrote:


DaimonZex wrote:

Not sure if I missed it, but does season 2 have a English dub date yet?
Haven't seen anything on google


There is no dub for season 2 only for the first. Maybe sometime this year there will be?


Funimation plans to release S2 with a dub, It's not on the schedule yet though. Just remember that there was 6 month gap between S1 & 2. So I'd expect it between June (Funimation announces their June releases next week) and August


Wait and release it with the OVA > : )


I think it's more likely the OVA gets it's own release, if Crunchyroll/Funimation get the OVA at all
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.