First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Things they need to invent
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
A magical girl that is ACTUALLY yuri!
Posted 6/3/14

GayAsianBoy wrote:

well I've been thinking about this yesterday because I FORGOT my wallet at home... so I was driving without a licence or my BANK card (which is practically my money).

So I was thinking, they need to invent a nanochip that is inserted into one's wrist. Or tattooed on to the skin. And the police or whatever can just scan it and see that you have a driver's licence.
like everything can be stored in that nanochip; from bank card to passport to train ticket to bus ticket, even your house keys etc. NEVER having to carry a wallet again, can you imagine a life like that?


everything becoming electronic, would be so convenient. am tired of having to remember what I have to bring every time I go out of the house.


that would be pretty convenient i like how your mind works xD your awesome
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
this
28066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
gundams
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/3/14 , edited 6/3/14
37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14 , edited 6/3/14
We need everyday conveniences that will make life in the future possible. Here is a short list of what I think we'll need:

1) Space Toilet Paper: The stuff has to be soft and absorbent, but not made out of trees (no trees in space). NASA already has space toilets, but no space toilet paper.

2) Spray-less space deodorant spray. B.O. is bad anywhere you go, even in space, but you can't be spraying stuff all over the place. It'll short out electrical stuff. Also, there will be clouds of spray everywhere that you might accidentally float through. "Oh noes! I just floated through a cloud of Right Guard!"

3) Space nail clippers. With regular clippers, you'll never get them nail clippings back. Can't have nail clippings floating all over the place, but you can't go on having long nails, either.

4) Space concert seats. Damned straight! Otherwise the fans in front will float up and block your view of the show.

5) Space make-out spots. After the show, you'll wanna take your girl to a nice spot to make-out, but they ain't got any places like that in space. So, we'll need those too.

I'm sure there are many more things that we'll need in the future to make life livable in space, but then I'll end up writing a book, so I'll stop here.

37289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

Amorsiempre wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

well I've been thinking about this yesterday because I FORGOT my wallet at home... so I was driving without a licence or my BANK card (which is practically my money).

So I was thinking, they need to invent a nanochip that is inserted into one's wrist. Or tattooed on to the skin. And the police or whatever can just scan it and see that you have a driver's licence.
like everything can be stored in that nanochip; from bank card to passport to train ticket to bus ticket, even your house keys etc. NEVER having to carry a wallet again, can you imagine a life like that?


everything becoming electronic, would be so convenient. am tired of having to remember what I have to bring every time I go out of the house.


that would be pretty convenient i like how your mind works xD your awesome


Yeah, I'll make it down right convenient for the government to track your every move, too. Oh, yeah.... Some people refer to this concept as "The Mark of The Beast."

20890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
Crunchyroll on Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, LG Smart TV.

CR HD for Android and Windows Phone

Human androids?

Posted 6/3/14

DeadlyOats wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

well I've been thinking about this yesterday because I FORGOT my wallet at home... so I was driving without a licence or my BANK card (which is practically my money).

So I was thinking, they need to invent a nanochip that is inserted into one's wrist. Or tattooed on to the skin. And the police or whatever can just scan it and see that you have a driver's licence.
like everything can be stored in that nanochip; from bank card to passport to train ticket to bus ticket, even your house keys etc. NEVER having to carry a wallet again, can you imagine a life like that?


everything becoming electronic, would be so convenient. am tired of having to remember what I have to bring every time I go out of the house.


that would be pretty convenient i like how your mind works xD your awesome


Yeah, I'll make it down right convenient for the government to track your every move, too. Oh, yeah.... Some people refer to this concept as "The Mark of The Beast."



Big brother is always watching... and yes i know all about the "mark of the beast" I was raised in a very religious family... thats why I have nothing to to do with them religion and govt aside I still wouldnt mind the convenience of this idea
45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
Universal translator.
Posted 6/3/14

Phersu wrote:

Universal translator.


I'll only accept it if it's a babel fish.
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

Amorsiempre wrote:


DeadlyOats wrote:


Amorsiempre wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

well I've been thinking about this yesterday because I FORGOT my wallet at home... so I was driving without a licence or my BANK card (which is practically my money).

So I was thinking, they need to invent a nanochip that is inserted into one's wrist. Or tattooed on to the skin. And the police or whatever can just scan it and see that you have a driver's licence.
like everything can be stored in that nanochip; from bank card to passport to train ticket to bus ticket, even your house keys etc. NEVER having to carry a wallet again, can you imagine a life like that?


everything becoming electronic, would be so convenient. am tired of having to remember what I have to bring every time I go out of the house.


that would be pretty convenient i like how your mind works xD your awesome


Yeah, I'll make it down right convenient for the government to track your every move, too. Oh, yeah.... Some people refer to this concept as "The Mark of The Beast."



Big brother is always watching... and yes i know all about the "mark of the beast" I was raised in a very religious family... thats why I have nothing to to do with them religion and govt aside I still wouldnt mind the convenience of this idea


On another note it could be a future solution to protect gun rights by having an ID-lock system in place so that only the intended users can fire them. (similar to MGS4 really)
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

outerheaven139 wrote:


kokorowohiraite wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

From the top of my head, i can only think of a few things .. Hoverboards, a robot sidekick, alcohol that doesn't make you feel like shit the next day, teleportation, jetpacks for civilians.


Back to the Future promised us Hoverboads, dammit!




cm punk? lol
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:


kokorowohiraite wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

From the top of my head, i can only think of a few things .. Hoverboards, a robot sidekick, alcohol that doesn't make you feel like shit the next day, teleportation, jetpacks for civilians.


Back to the Future promised us Hoverboads, dammit!




cm punk? lol


I wanted to express my anger over Back to the Future teasing us with hoverboards, but yeah that's cm punk
93794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/3/14

outerheaven139 wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:


kokorowohiraite wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

From the top of my head, i can only think of a few things .. Hoverboards, a robot sidekick, alcohol that doesn't make you feel like shit the next day, teleportation, jetpacks for civilians.


Back to the Future promised us Hoverboads, dammit!




cm punk? lol


I wanted to express my anger over Back to the Future teasing us with hoverboards, but yeah that's cm punk


Did he ever get the ice cream bars with his face on them?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.