First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Women on Men Abuse
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Phersu wrote:


Judgementwolf wrote:

Why? Please enlighten me on why anyone would let another person take advantage of you like that?

edit:
Question are you a masochist?


I'm a sadomasochist.


They do exist!!! Hahahaha Lmao.

45489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Judgementwolf wrote:

They do exist!!! Hahahaha Lmao.



I enjoy receiving and inflicting pain. We do exist.
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Phersu wrote:


Judgementwolf wrote:

They do exist!!! Hahahaha Lmao.



I enjoy receiving and inflicting pain. We do exist.


But are you like Shiro from Kawai complex. In the sense that you are funny when you inflict pain on others and receive pain from others?

If so this is going to be one hilarious thread.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Depends on what you mean by being raped by a woman, do you mean like, is she gonna force my penis into her vagina ? if so how would she do it if i wasn't aroused ? i did read something recently about a woman that got mugged at the street, but she fought back and held the mugger under captivity and had sex with him against his will for like 4 days or something, and if i recall, the thief pressed charges


But men do get raped a lot, the only issue is that it is by other men, i'd even go out on a limb and say that more men get raped than women in the world.
11523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Is it bad that I can tell if it's a Phersu thread just by reading the title? As for woman on man abuse, I'd say it's a definite issue for some. Domineering women are just as bad or worse than domineering men in many ways. Now of course I'm referring to the not consensual here, if you want to be abused that's a different story.
62822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

outerheaven139 wrote:
Depends on what you mean by being raped by a woman, do you mean like, is she gonna force my penis into her vagina ? if so how would she do it if i wasn't aroused ?

I'm willing to bet you did not attend your Health class in high school lol. You don't have to be sexually attracted or "aroused" to someone mentally for your body to get excited. If there is physical contact with specific parts of your body, you get erect.

That is also true for women. Rapists often believe that they are physically attractive to the woman if she is "wet". This is false, and it just a normal physical reaction. No always means no. If you get touched (there are many parts of your body that can trigger this), you will get "aroused" physically. That is just the way the human body was made.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
Depends on what you mean by being raped by a woman, do you mean like, is she gonna force my penis into her vagina ? if so how would she do it if i wasn't aroused ?

I'm willing to bet you did not attend your Health class in high school lol. You don't have to be sexually attracted or "aroused" to someone mentally for your body to get excited. If there is physical contact with specific parts of your body, you get erect.

That is also true for women. Rapists often believe that they are physically attractive to the woman if she is "wet". This is false, and it just a normal physical reaction. No always means no. If you get touched (there are many parts of your body that can trigger this), you will get "aroused" physically. That is just the way the human body was made.


Answering your question, no , there's no " health class" in my country, and i can see how it happens for women, but for guys, i don't know, it would be pretty damn hard for a woman to pin you down and manage you give you a boner at the same time, but i guess it would depend a lot on how hot the rapist is, if i was a really unattractive girl to me, she would have to do some magic, but if it was a pretty hot rapist, you're probably right, she would be able to pull it off
62822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

outerheaven139 wrote:
Answering your question, no , there's no " health class" in my country, and i can see how it happens for women, but for guys, i don't know, it would be pretty damn hard for a woman to pin you down and manage you give you a boner at the same time, but i guess it would depend a lot on how hot the rapist is, if i was a really unattractive girl to me, she would have to do some magic, but if it was a pretty hot rapist, you're probably right, she would be able to pull it off

I'm telling you, even if it's the ugliest woman on the planet, it can still happen. That is how the human body is wired. They just have to "touch" a few places you might not even be aware exist.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
Answering your question, no , there's no " health class" in my country, and i can see how it happens for women, but for guys, i don't know, it would be pretty damn hard for a woman to pin you down and manage you give you a boner at the same time, but i guess it would depend a lot on how hot the rapist is, if i was a really unattractive girl to me, she would have to do some magic, but if it was a pretty hot rapist, you're probably right, she would be able to pull it off

I'm telling you, even if it's the ugliest woman on the planet, it can still happen. That is how the human body is wired. They just have to "touch" a few places you might not even be aware exist.


Wouldn't that change from person to person ? like some people that are immune to getting tickled or something amongst those lines ?
33397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Socal
Online
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
Answering your question, no , there's no " health class" in my country, and i can see how it happens for women, but for guys, i don't know, it would be pretty damn hard for a woman to pin you down and manage you give you a boner at the same time, but i guess it would depend a lot on how hot the rapist is, if i was a really unattractive girl to me, she would have to do some magic, but if it was a pretty hot rapist, you're probably right, she would be able to pull it off

I'm telling you, even if it's the ugliest woman on the planet, it can still happen. That is how the human body is wired. They just have to "touch" a few places you might not even be aware exist.


try holding your breath (I mean like starve for oxygen kind), blood tends to have priorities.
62822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

outerheaven139 wrote:
Wouldn't that change from person to person ? like some people that are immune to getting tickled or something amongst those lines ?

Nope. Even if you are unconscious. Lol at the oxygen starving comment. Even if you pass out from lack of oxygen you can still get raped.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

pandrasb wrote:


bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
Answering your question, no , there's no " health class" in my country, and i can see how it happens for women, but for guys, i don't know, it would be pretty damn hard for a woman to pin you down and manage you give you a boner at the same time, but i guess it would depend a lot on how hot the rapist is, if i was a really unattractive girl to me, she would have to do some magic, but if it was a pretty hot rapist, you're probably right, she would be able to pull it off

I'm telling you, even if it's the ugliest woman on the planet, it can still happen. That is how the human body is wired. They just have to "touch" a few places you might not even be aware exist.


try holding your breath (I mean like starve for oxygen kind), blood tends to have priorities.


Isn't there something called Auto-erotic asphyxiation that people do ? i think that would just help the rapist
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
Wouldn't that change from person to person ? like some people that are immune to getting tickled or something amongst those lines ?

Nope. Even if you are unconscious. Lol at the oxygen starving comment. Even if you pass out from lack of oxygen you can still get raped.


That's interesting, i never heard of that, so tell me something, why do boner pills even exist if you can do their job for free by touching a part of your body ?
62822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

outerheaven139 wrote:
That's interesting, i never heard of that, so tell me something, why do boner pills even exist if you can do their job for free by touching a part of your body ?

Two reasons. One, some people don't even know how to perform foreplay properly. Two, the guy may have blood flow problems. Obviously you cannot get raped if you have Erectile dysfunction....That should be obvious.

Also, the rapist could give you boner pills. There you go.
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

bathroom64 wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:
That's interesting, i never heard of that, so tell me something, why do boner pills even exist if you can do their job for free by touching a part of your body ?

Two reasons. One, some people don't even know how to perform foreplay properly. Two, the guy may have blood flow problems. Obviously you cannot get raped if you have Erectile dysfunction....That should be obvious.

Also, the rapist could give you boner pills. There you go.


That's true, i completely forgot about the actual purpose of boner pills which is Erectile dysfunction.. i know so many people that take it just for the sake of lasting longer that i forgot the whole point
And the day a girl sucks so bad at foreplay that i need to take a boner pill, i'll just call it a day haha.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.