First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Women on Men Abuse
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14


I saw an article about a burglar in Russia. He was caught and the woman subdued him and tied him up. She then proceeded to force feed him Viagra and rape him for days before it was found out. Also, from what I understand, Rohypnol and Viagra work at the same time and both can be powdered into a drink. There are many ways a woman can take advantage of a man. I have studied martial arts, technique can allow a physically weaker person to readily subdue a stronger and larger person if the bigger one doesn't know how to defend themselves from those methods. I have seen a fellow over 300 pounds get chucked over on the floor by a girl that was barely five foot and possibly around 120 pounds. She was trained for about six months, he had just started.

When in high school a girl dropped ice down the back of my pants. I retaliated by launching a cube that went down the front of her shirt. Her response was to attack me with her nails until I was bleeding. I was caught off guard because it was so sudden and vicious. I was told I deserved it since I put ice down her shirt. A single cube and I didn't even touch her after she had done similar to me. Violence against men is very acceptable in our society and more common than most realize. Even when reported it is often not recorded or it is downplayed. I have been sexually harassed at work in front of my boss and his boss. They thought it was funny. Basically my boss realized a female co-worker was staring at my butt. He called her out on it and she replied, "Well, it's a nice butt, makes ya wanna grab it!" She stares at me every time we work together. If I report it, I will be viewed very negatively by most of my co-workers and it will make my life more difficult than just enduring it. Male privilege doe exist, but it has a cost. You have to be "manly". Which means ignoring pain, not expressing most emotion, and always wanting any female attention. Doing otherwise makes people question your maleness.
62784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14 , edited 6/4/14
Tsunderes.
17350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.
9762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
I'd like to throw it out there that women can rape men with sex toys and other inanimate objects.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.


strange?
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

aeb0717 wrote:

I'd like to throw it out there that women can rape men with sex toys and other inanimate objects.


yikess =/
17350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.


strange?


Why would you be lucky if a woman you don't want to have sex with forced you to have sex with her? That's not like having sex because you want that.
11415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Eng Land
Offline
Posted 6/4/14 , edited 6/4/14
Yes it's a serious issue. When isn't assault and rape a serious issue? Of course it's something I fear, but only subconciously, I'm not constantly frightened about it (as I'm sure most people aren't, or else you'd be driven insane). Men are definitely prone to rape via sex toys and other sexual instruments, along with aphrodisiacs, taking advantage when they're drunk and other terrible things. I hear some people say that they think most guys would enjoy being raped by a woman.

No they fucking wouldn't. It's called 'raped' for a reason. If a guy gets sexually assaulted by a woman he isn't attracted to in any way then how the hell is he meant to enjoy that? You can even get an erection when you're afraid or even for no reason at all, so it's not like it's impossible to rape a man in that respect either. Even if he found the rapist in question attractive, it doesn't neccessarily mean he wants to do it with them, especially not if he's already in a relationship or marriage that he's happy with and committed to. It's a problem, it happens, and anyone who pretends it isn't an issue worth caring about or thinks the guy being abused should man up is a waste of space.

Is it less likely to happen to men? I don't know, I don't have any statistics, but it is a thing that happens, and a shame that most people find it's a small problem worth laughing off. Reminds me of when I saw it on a TV Show and almost all the characters took the side of the wife despite how she was the one beating the husband up. In all the years he'd lived there he'd never been violent and was a really kind guy, they didn't see any of the fighting and still they automatically sided with her, and thought the bruises he'd got were from her using self defense.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.


strange?


Why would you be lucky if a woman you don't want to have sex with forced you to have sex with her? That's not like having sex because you want that.


That's just how a lot of the male population are these days they'd take any kind of sex they could get I wouldn't call it getting lucky personally if thats what you thought I meant that's not really my style
17350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.


strange?


Why would you be lucky if a woman you don't want to have sex with forced you to have sex with her? That's not like having sex because you want that.


That's just how a lot of the male population are these days they'd take any kind of sex they could get I wouldn't call it getting lucky personally if thats what you thought I meant that's not really my style


Really? I will never understand men.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


Nalaniel wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:

doesn't seem like much of an issue to tell you the truth most guys wouldn't even think of it as rape we'd think of it as "gettin lucky"


I don't think so. That would be strange.


strange?


Why would you be lucky if a woman you don't want to have sex with forced you to have sex with her? That's not like having sex because you want that.


That's just how a lot of the male population are these days they'd take any kind of sex they could get I wouldn't call it getting lucky personally if thats what you thought I meant that's not really my style


Really? I will never understand men.


Well I guess it really depends on the men that you know your male friends could be completely different for all I know
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
My mother told me this for as long as I could remember: "If a girl thinks she is big enough to hit you, then she is big enough to get hit back."

I feel this moral is fair but, isn't seemed that way in our society. If you're in a fight (fist-to-fist fight) with a woman, and you're a guy, it's a lose-lose situation. If you win, people will call you a wuss because you beat up a girl. If you lose people will call you a wuss because lost to a girl. This really pisses me off.
18904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

rohaun wrote:

My mother told me this for as long as I could remember: "If a girl thinks she is big enough to hit you, then she is big enough to get hit back."

I feel this moral is fair but, isn't seemed that way in our society. If you're in a fight (fist-to-fist fight) with a woman, and you're a guy, it's a lose-lose situation. If you win, people will call you a wuss because you beat up a girl. If you lose people will call you a wuss because lost to a girl. This really pisses me off.


you pretty much lose either way so it's either walk away or take the abuse *facepalm* =/
41854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Memphis, TN
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
I have responded to calls involving female subjects who physically assaulted male victims. Gender does not determine aggression, especially when alcohol is involved.
12522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

qualeshia3 wrote:




I rarely hear anything about men getting raped by women which is mostly uncommon. There are women that beat up on men though.



Because men will never go to anyone if they get raped by a woman, because they get ridiculed mocked or called gay.

Trust me it happens waaaaaaaay more often than you think
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.