First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you prefer a Taller or shorter significant other?
15095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
if my girlfriend/wife was taller then me then we have a problem i'm 6'7 i would prefer my better half to be around 5'7 or so. not to tall not to short
20183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 6/3/14
taller
29296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
taller because im absolutely tiny myself. i think its the like protected aspect/feeling that comes with it??? idk!!
xFloyd 
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
i'm 5'7 ^.^ and i love tall boys
Allync 
8398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / the internet
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Shorter, which isnt hard since im 6'0
22906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Corner of Moon &...
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Since all my exes have been short i am curious what it would be to date some one taller than me. I cant imagine it being too different right?
Banned
8411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

The_Sadman wrote:

Since all my exes have been short i am curious what it would be to date some one taller than me. I cant imagine it being too different right?


Depends on what kind of person you are, it might make you super self-conscious, or you might not give a shit at all, i only had one ex that was taller than me and i'm 6'1, so she was pretty damn tall in general, but it didn't bothered me at all.
Posted 6/4/14
Doesn't really matter too much me but I'd prefer someone shorter.
52105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Doesn't matter.
22906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Corner of Moon &...
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

outerheaven139 wrote:


The_Sadman wrote:

Since all my exes have been short i am curious what it would be to date some one taller than me. I cant imagine it being too different right?


Depends on what kind of person you are, it might make you super self-conscious, or you might not give a shit at all, i only had one ex that was taller than me and i'm 6'1, so she was pretty damn tall in general, but it didn't bothered me at all.


Damn taller than 6'1... If i found a GF that tall i would probably have to stand on my tippi toes just to get a kiss xD. Either way height wouldnt matter
34015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Makes no difference to me but I would imagine being 6'0 it's most likely going to be shorter.
5218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa
Online
Posted 6/4/14 , edited 6/4/14
I'd prefer the same height as me or a little shorter.
5992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/14
Doesn't matter, but my gf is a bonafide midget. Her family used to nickname her Hamutarou.
She's 160cm, but I'm not that much better at 167cm.
Posted 6/4/14
Yeah, doesnt matter to me at all.
Banned
8411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/4/14

The_Sadman wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:


The_Sadman wrote:

Since all my exes have been short i am curious what it would be to date some one taller than me. I cant imagine it being too different right?


Depends on what kind of person you are, it might make you super self-conscious, or you might not give a shit at all, i only had one ex that was taller than me and i'm 6'1, so she was pretty damn tall in general, but it didn't bothered me at all.


Damn taller than 6'1... If i found a GF that tall i would probably have to stand on my tippi toes just to get a kiss xD. Either way height wouldnt matter :)



If anything it would be perfect for you, direct contact with the boobs
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.