First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Yandere Thread? Yandere Thread.
47279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 6/6/14



I don't hate.
40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 6/6/14
I'll add in Yuka from 11eyes.

She was adorable and wanted Kakeru all to herself...
106603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

Le_Dom wrote:

Yanderes make for entertaining stories.

However, they're only good in fiction.

Having a girl stalking you is terrifying, no matter how cute or attractive she is.

Worth repeating.

There are many things that are far more appealing in fiction than they would be in real life.

63591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

TheAncientOne wrote:
There are many things that are far more appealing in fiction than they would be in real life.

Traps? Although, the thing with yanderes is, they don't turn out bad unless you mess up yourself. If you keep them #1 in your heart, there is usually no problem. The "dere" in yandere is especially warm and fluflly.
Posted 6/6/14 , edited 6/6/14

maxgale wrote:

I just met you

And I'm not crazy.

But if you don't call me.

I'll kill you baby.






What is it about the Yandere that makes her so amazing? The illicit thrill of wondering if you should grope that annoying skank who turned you down in front of her Yandere-ness, and waiting.......waiting.......


Or is it just the crazy hot sex?



Discuss.


Aww I feel really welcome here since I'm yandere t-WHAT'D YOU SAY ABOUT ME?! *evil look* (Joking, joking; I'm only yandere enough to kick someone's ass if they dare hurt my loved ones and get sadistic while playing horror games.)


Stonewolfe wrote:


cay032692 wrote:

In coming Yuno images.


And Higurashi.




And a majority of 2P!Hetalia.

27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

GoldTStar wrote:

I'll add in Yuka from 11eyes.

She was adorable and wanted Kakeru all to herself...




Worst Yandere ever.......


40415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

maxgale wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:

I'll add in Yuka from 11eyes.

She was adorable and wanted Kakeru all to herself...




Worst Yandere ever.......




37118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
From what I've gathered Higurashi is the top-ranking work for examining a variety of yandere characters, but it's so wide I'm not sure how to watch it. Maybe someone could give me a recommended viewing/playing order for the anime and visual novels? My head is spinning from all the sub-arcs, supplementary works, and so forth.
7678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
Does Kaga Kouko count as a yandere? Anyways, I love yandere characters is because they make the story a lot more enjoyable for me. I love the whole cute anime characters turning into vicious psychopaths. Yuno Gasai is a great example of what a yandere should be.



abislpknt wrote:



She kinda counts! I think...maybe

What anime is that?
65566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Baka Zone
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

BeyondTheGrave007 wrote:

Does Kaga Kouko count as a yandere? Anyways, I love yandere characters is because they make the story a lot more enjoyable for me. I love the whole cute anime characters turning into vicious psychopaths. Yuno Gasai is a great example of what a yandere should be.



abislpknt wrote:



She kinda counts! I think...maybe

What anime is that?


She's from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Her name is Ryoko Asakura.
19740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

EatsRainbows wrote:


BeyondTheGrave007 wrote:

Does Kaga Kouko count as a yandere? Anyways, I love yandere characters is because they make the story a lot more enjoyable for me. I love the whole cute anime characters turning into vicious psychopaths. Yuno Gasai is a great example of what a yandere should be.



abislpknt wrote:



She kinda counts! I think...maybe

What anime is that?


She's from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Her name is Ryoko Asakura.


Yep, what this fella said. This particular gif is from a scene from the Disappearance movie I do believe

Posted 6/8/14 , edited 6/8/14

bathroom64 wrote:

Amagami SS had a very lovely yandere also.



Tsukasa is not a yandere, she's a sadist.

3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Punville, USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/14

She's not really yandere but I love her



14246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/8/14
I don't care what anyone says, Yanderes are life.
398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/8/14 , edited 6/8/14
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.