First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Indirect Kiss
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Whenever I buy a drink, when I'm with someone who also wants some then I'll just buy another drink for them.
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Well... Maybe the western society doesn't see it that way but someone in Japan had to think of it or it wouldn't be in anime. So if a large population watches anime, maybe Japanese people take indirect kisses seriously? I think it's cute but I can't really imagine it over in the states.

Also, exposing yourself to germs strengthens your immune system. Living in an extremely clean house (germophobes) is bound to make you sick more often than someone who doesn't. Also explains why kids who grow up with animals have less allergies. Honestly, unless the person is carrying some type of disease, it doesn't really matter. We are exposed to trillions and trillions of germs everyday. But I still won't share my drinks with people. MINE!
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
If "indirect kiss" was a thing then it would be really awkward for me.

I remember many situations where like me and my friend go to a fast food restaurant and I have asked for a bite because i don`t have money... or vice versa. You know sharing is caring!

And even once me, my friend and a girl went to a MacDonald's and we combined our money to buy one large tortilla, then we took turns on eating, bite by bite...
But I don't like the idea of devil's three-way "indirect kiss"

Now after reading this post I feel wrong
37824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

the_Evil_inside_me wrote:

If "indirect kiss" was a thing then it would be really awkward for me.

I remember many situations where like me and my friend go to a fast food restaurant and I have asked for a bite because i don`t have money... or vice versa. You know sharing is caring!

And even once me, my friend and a girl went to a MacDonald's and we combined our money to buy one large tortilla, then we took turns on eating, bite by bite...
But I don't like the idea of devil's three-way "indirect kiss"

Now after reading this post I feel wrong


McDonald's sells tortillas?!
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Europe
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


the_Evil_inside_me wrote:

If "indirect kiss" was a thing then it would be really awkward for me.

I remember many situations where like me and my friend go to a fast food restaurant and I have asked for a bite because i don`t have money... or vice versa. You know sharing is caring!

And even once me, my friend and a girl went to a MacDonald's and we combined our money to buy one large tortilla, then we took turns on eating, bite by bite...
But I don't like the idea of devil's three-way "indirect kiss"

Now after reading this post I feel wrong


McDonald's sells tortillas?!


It used to be sold, at least where I live. It looked something like this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJHsXgTVfbk]
37824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sunny SoCal!!!
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

the_Evil_inside_me wrote:


Bob_Bob_Law wrote:


the_Evil_inside_me wrote:

If "indirect kiss" was a thing then it would be really awkward for me.

I remember many situations where like me and my friend go to a fast food restaurant and I have asked for a bite because i don`t have money... or vice versa. You know sharing is caring!

And even once me, my friend and a girl went to a MacDonald's and we combined our money to buy one large tortilla, then we took turns on eating, bite by bite...
But I don't like the idea of devil's three-way "indirect kiss"

Now after reading this post I feel wrong


McDonald's sells tortillas?!


It used to be sold, at least where I live. It looked something like this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJHsXgTVfbk]


ohh okay okay in the US they call them "wraps" but I'm Hispanic so when you said tortilla I literally thought just the tortilla alone lol!!!
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
My mom takes a sip of my beverages almost everyday, thanks for the mental images Phersu.
Sogno- 
45631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 6/5/14
i think they are silly
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Maybe if you're a kid.... I don't think that I've ever considered it an indirect kiss. I just call it sharing.
62784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

firefox39 wrote:
Maybe if you're a kid.... I don't think that I've ever considered it an indirect kiss. I just call it sharing.

Herpes spreads more easily than you think.
24325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / wherever my work...
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

bathroom64 wrote:


firefox39 wrote:
Maybe if you're a kid.... I don't think that I've ever considered it an indirect kiss. I just call it sharing.

Herpes spreads more easily than you think.


Yea, ummm.... some gifts just aren't wanted.
20283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
idk... I dont like other peoples saliva on my drink...
21519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Houston
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

kaname08 wrote:

idk... I dont like other peoples saliva on my drink...


I'm the same, Miss Chidori!

Crush or not, I grew up kind of squeamish about sharing drinks, eating utensils, any sort of food, etc. with anyone else. If I was going to let someone taste something, then they were keeping it.
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

qualeshia3 wrote:

Anime:

Megumi: Takashi-kun just sipped from my straw! He stole my first kiss!

Real World;

Mary: Ew! Tyler just sipped from my straw! HE GAVE ME HIS GERMS!

At least how I see it.


yup this pretty much, only that I usually say it sarcastically -.-
42275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 6/5/14


Oh, okay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.