WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Came back to CR
9641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
I missed the people here so much xD BUT I'm freaking out. all my friends from before.....

WHAT IF I TURN OUT CREEPY AND SCARY NOW XDD (btw I'm turning 22 in 1 month... used these for a long time... I might meet people I knew when I was 13?14?15? omfg.... fhswgfjksgn

K bye -poof- ;_;

*freak out*
3941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / US
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Welcome back.
9641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

xFloyd wrote:

Welcome back.


Thank You! and nice profile pic o:
Posted 6/5/14

Adream wrote:

I missed the people here so much xD BUT I'm freaking out. all my friends from before.....

WHAT IF I TURN OUT CREEPY AND SCARY NOW XDD (btw I'm turning 22 in 1 month... used these for a long time... I might meet people I knew when I was 13?14?15? omfg.... fhswgfjksgn

K bye -poof- ;_;

*freak out*


Welcome back to you ! Although I don't know you (Y) BUT I ADDED YOU. So let's be good mates!
24723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
I don't know you, but welcome back! Crunchyroll is an awesome place! :3
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

Adream wrote:

I missed the people here so much xD BUT I'm freaking out. all my friends from before.....

WHAT IF I TURN OUT CREEPY AND SCARY NOW XDD (btw I'm turning 22 in 1 month... used these for a long time... I might meet people I knew when I was 13?14?15? omfg.... fhswgfjksgn

K bye -poof- ;_;

*freak out*


don't freak out lol whats up
9641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
p.s. don't open spoiler... is massive quotes XD



Thank you all!
Posted 6/5/14
BAHAHA! It's fine! I love new people anyway or old people who come back for new memories ;'D
9641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

MadameNoir wrote:

BAHAHA! It's fine! I love new people anyway or old people who come back for new memories ;'D


I'm here for both! Old and new memories. XD Especially people I knew when I was 14-15... wonder how they turned out to be xD
Posted 6/5/14

Adream wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:

BAHAHA! It's fine! I love new people anyway or old people who come back for new memories ;'D


I'm here for both! Old and new memories. XD Especially people I knew when I was 14-15... wonder how they turned out to be xD


Ahhh I see!! Got any childhood sweethearts here? xDD *cackles and tries to fly off the bridge* I bet they're really cool naoo !
9641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

MadameNoir wrote:


Adream wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:

BAHAHA! It's fine! I love new people anyway or old people who come back for new memories ;'D


I'm here for both! Old and new memories. XD Especially people I knew when I was 14-15... wonder how they turned out to be xD


Ahhh I see!! Got any childhood sweethearts here? xDD *cackles and tries to fly off the bridge* I bet they're really cool naoo !



Lol Nope xD but my best friend I met from here... at 2006? 2007? lol or something like that.

how about you? any adulthood sweethearts here? :PPP
Posted 6/5/14

Adream wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:


Adream wrote:


MadameNoir wrote:

BAHAHA! It's fine! I love new people anyway or old people who come back for new memories ;'D


I'm here for both! Old and new memories. XD Especially people I knew when I was 14-15... wonder how they turned out to be xD


Ahhh I see!! Got any childhood sweethearts here? xDD *cackles and tries to fly off the bridge* I bet they're really cool naoo !



Lol Nope xD but my best friend I met from here... at 2006? 2007? lol or something like that.

how about you? any adulthood sweethearts here? :PPP


WOah. WOAH WOAH WOAH BUDDY! I'm still 18, what do you mean ADULTHOOD? I'm barely an adult. I don't even perceive myself as one! THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS. OFF WITH HIS HEAD >:OOOOOOO
One Punch Mod
97365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 6/6/14

Adream wrote:

I missed the people here so much xD BUT I'm freaking out. all my friends from before.....

WHAT IF I TURN OUT CREEPY AND SCARY NOW XDD (btw I'm turning 22 in 1 month... used these for a long time... I might meet people I knew when I was 13?14?15? omfg.... fhswgfjksgn

K bye -poof- ;_;

*freak out*


Welcome back!

But I've got to close this since it's basically a personal thread. Do feel free to join in random conversation over at the Chat with Everbody thread.
You must be logged in to post.