WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Show emotion or don't show emotion
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Which is the better option
2564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Salt Lake City, Utah
Offline
Posted 6/5/14 , edited 6/5/14
Depends on the situation

For myself I try not to show emotion around people because it hides myself and allows me to think. Sometimes I show emotion just to those who are close to me because I trust them and they can help me.
21743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The Dark Continent
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Don't show emotion.
1327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Im very bad at showing emotion and my life is going pretty well so far
76370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
I'm one who ALWAYS wears His emotions on His sleeve...I definitely don't know if it's the better option or not, but I'm always and have always been a fairly emotional Guy.
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

TheChowster wrote:

Depends on the situation

For myself I try not to show emotion around people because it hides myself and allows me to think. Sometimes I show emotion just to those who are close to me because I trust them and they can help me.


That's pretty smart I might start doing that
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'm one who ALWAYS wears His emotions on His sleeve...I definitely don't know if it's the better option or not, but I'm always and have always been a fairly emotional Guy.


You sir are my favorite emotional guy
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
I don't think it's much of a choice, it's more like something in your personality, some poeple bottle up emotions and then blow up out of nowhere, and some people just let it out at the moment and say whatever is on their mind.
76370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

I'm one who ALWAYS wears His emotions on His sleeve...I definitely don't know if it's the better option or not, but I'm always and have always been a fairly emotional Guy.


You sir are my favorite emotional guy


*takes a bow* Well thank You, My Friend!
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

outerheaven139 wrote:

I don't think it's much of a choice, it's more like something in your personality, some poeple bottle up emotions and then blow up out of nowhere, and some people just let it out at the moment and say whatever is on their mind.


which one are you lol
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

I don't think it's much of a choice, it's more like something in your personality, some poeple bottle up emotions and then blow up out of nowhere, and some people just let it out at the moment and say whatever is on their mind.


which one are you lol


I don't get angry at anything for a solid month or two, and then i punch a whole on my wall because i lost a dota match
11526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Waite Park, MN
Offline
Posted 6/5/14
Depends what we're talking about O.o

Normal Everyday activities I'm pretty dull, unless with friends but even then I'm a bit more reserved.

Work I like to try and show a lot of positive emotion, duh

Sports, well....I'll go anywhere from icy-cold emotionless to fired up in-your-face attitude.

18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

outerheaven139 wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

I don't think it's much of a choice, it's more like something in your personality, some poeple bottle up emotions and then blow up out of nowhere, and some people just let it out at the moment and say whatever is on their mind.


which one are you lol


I don't get angry at anything for a solid month or two, and then i punch a whole on my wall because i lost a dota match


That's sounds pretty awesome I think I'll try that out minus the dota match
8425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Honnouji academy
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:


imbrreezzy wrote:


outerheaven139 wrote:

I don't think it's much of a choice, it's more like something in your personality, some poeple bottle up emotions and then blow up out of nowhere, and some people just let it out at the moment and say whatever is on their mind.


which one are you lol


I don't get angry at anything for a solid month or two, and then i punch a whole on my wall because i lost a dota match


That's sounds pretty awesome I think I'll try that out minus the dota match


I also stab boxes with a kitchen knife so .. there's something else to try out.
18898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/14

Vilehawx wrote:

Depends what we're talking about O.o

Normal Everyday activities I'm pretty dull, unless with friends but even then I'm a bit more reserved.

Work I like to try and show a lot of positive emotion, duh

Sports, well....I'll go anywhere from icy-cold emotionless to fired up in-your-face attitude.



You look like you got your emotions in check bud lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.