First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
what is the most empressive ways to loosen up weight..?
Posted 1/30/08

loen777 wrote:

running or do some drug lol


uhh..uhh..i think that's not a great idea..taking drugs..
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Somewhere not here
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Go fuck someone, sex is a great exercise!
Posted 1/30/08

assembled wrote:

Go fuck someone, sex is a great exercise!


umm..are u a hentai..yaks..
Posted 1/30/08
Big Macs are the key to success in your everday diet.
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wher u r, w/u, fo...
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
exercise.......

BIGGEST LOSER!!!tv show for pplz whole r obese incase anyone didn't know like... well like over 100kg)

91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Somewhere not here
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

aminah93 wrote:


assembled wrote:

Go fuck someone, sex is a great exercise!


umm..are u a hentai..yaks..


Nope. It is a good exercise. Feels good and works your body!
If you're going to exercise, do something you enjoy.
Posted 1/30/08

assembled wrote:


aminah93 wrote:


assembled wrote:

Go fuck someone, sex is a great exercise!


umm..are u a hentai..yaks..


Nope. It is a good exercise. Feels good and works your body!
If you're going to exercise, do something you enjoy.


but doing sexx..i juz too young..eeeep..
3892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Work out constantly( probably 3-4 days a week since you're still young you wouldn't wanna pull any muscles if not more ) always eat after working out, go online and search for some good healthy foods, ask you're health teacher/gym teacher, if you really want to lose some weight then you wouldn't mind researching on it.

I thought there was a thread on this already-_-
91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Somewhere not here
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

aminah93 wrote:


assembled wrote:


aminah93 wrote:


assembled wrote:

Go fuck someone, sex is a great exercise!


umm..are u a hentai..yaks..


Nope. It is a good exercise. Feels good and works your body!
If you're going to exercise, do something you enjoy.


but doing sexx..i juz too young..eeeep..


Thats unfortunate.
Exercise daily, you don't need to go until you drop, just maybe 30-45 minutes a day. More depending on how much and how fast you want to lost the weight. And be sure to eat, if you dont eat, your body will go into starvation mode, it'll burn protein(muscle) instead of fat once it burns all your carbohydrates. Then you won't be losing fat.
Don't completely stop exercising once you've reached the weight you want, atleast get up and do something once in a while, its easier to gain weight back than to lose it.
3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nottingham/Manche...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Exercise at least 1 hour a day, and don't eat candy or pudding except as a treat, and don't eat more than you need to- eat a filling breakfast and you shouldn't have to snack before lunchtime. Oh and don't eat before you sleep. 1 hour a day of exercise is the guideline that most people set.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/2/10
lol @ this thread. Anyway, O.P has nuked. If anyone wants to recreate this thread, they're more than welcome to.


~LOCKED
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.